Storage

Whitepinky

i have so many e/shadows and lippies, however i don't know where to store tem. i was think a box, but i want to see all the colours i have so i know what to wear each day.

any suggestions?

Juneplum

check out sharodan.com.... they have really nice containers and storage systems.. they have a kick ass holder for lipsticks and lipglosses... THANKS SARAMWRAP!!!!! in fact, if u go her website, makeupaddict.org, she has a page on storage solutions....

Jillith

I can't read the original post at all. That red ink burns my eyes and blends into the background.

hp11989

I second sharodan.com. Just got their clear plastic lippie/glossie organizer with lid. Holds 50 containers and so far (for my purposes) holds lipglasses, BB lipglosses, and Color Juices (I don't wear lipstick, but they fit too, of course!).

Lisa
hp11989 here and on MUA

Demosthenes

I <3 those!
ssad.gif
I don't have table space for them though, so I usually keep my stuff in those storage containers from Walmart, because they have layers to them.

mac_obsession

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddinary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitepinky
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_obsession
This is one of the lippie holders from sharodan...
http://www.specktra.net/forum/album_pic.php?pic_id=607
LOVE IT!!

are you meant to store your lipglosses upsaide down?

I guess she did that so she could see the names of the lipglasses?

Yes I store them upside down so I can see what the color is
smiles.gif
I do the same with lipsticks etc.

Whitepinky

what about the one before little vi (the lighter looking shade)?

and whats the name of the colour 3rd from right?

Jillith

Thanks for changing the text color!

I store my lipglasses & glosses upside down, too. Makes it easier to discern the colors quickly. Never had any leakage probs. I have sterlite plastic drawers and acrylic organizers from the container store. Pencils and brushes are in stila cans. Here are some of the container store organizers:
http://www.containerstore.com/browse...ml?CATID=71792

Latest posts