strong false lash glue

mena22787

can y'all make some recs for a good strong false lash glue for me? i wanna put on individual lashes and have them stay for as long as possible, including in the shower/sleeping/etc.

i have a friend who wears half strips for a week at a time and wears duo but she washes her eye area veeerrrry carefully, so i'm looking for something really strong--duo or other brand.

tia!!

Karuzela

Wow, I don`t think earing fake fashes for a week is healthy...
thmbdn.gif

But, a good water resistant eyelash glue I used and can recommend is DUP Eyelashes fixer ex, I think you can buy it online. It`s a really good glue. Other thing you can try is "double eyelid glue", which works very good as eyelash glue.
yes.gif

Hope this helps ^^

dietcokeg

you know the hair bonding glue for extensions?you can get it in black or white - i use black - its 100% latex as far as i know which is the same ingredients in lash glue but way stronger. ive used it more the reg lash glue (duo) and it holds up to 5 times more. i find it dries alot faster so after you put it on the lash u only have to wait 10-15 secs. ive never had any side effects and i know many people that use it. its a very large bottle and its cheaper then lash glue i believe. one bottle will last a lifetime.

mena22787

Quote:
Originally Posted by dietcokeg
you know the hair bonding glue for extensions?you can get it in black or white - i use black - its 100% latex as far as i know which is the same ingredients in lash glue but way stronger. ive used it more the reg lash glue (duo) and it holds up to 5 times more. i find it dries alot faster so after you put it on the lash u only have to wait 10-15 secs. ive never had any side effects and i know many people that use it. its a very large bottle and its cheaper then lash glue i believe. one bottle will last a lifetime.

could you provide me with a couple brands/what stores/websites sell this? thanks girl!

dietcokeg

oh yeah you can buy it online too if you want - pretty much every hair website sells them and you can aslo find it on ebay

Latest posts