Stuck in a Frost rut!

Most of my shadows are Veluxe Pearl or Frosts. I really like them but I bought Banshee and I love it. It seems to me like it's a matte shadow with a little sparkle in it. I know a lot of people don't like the lustres because of the glitter fall out. The glitter in Banshee doesn't seem to flake and fall, on me anyway.

What are some other great shadows in their respective finishes? I feel like I'm in a frost rut. I love them but I feel like it's time to move on. I have blue eyes, lighter hair, NC30.

MACattack

I usually don't wear that many matte shadows either, but I am in love with Femme Noir (veluxe), and have been for a long time. Mystery and Quarry (matte) are also two great neutral mattes. I like contrasting a matte in the crease with a frost or veluxe pearl on the lid and browbone.

blahblah_face

idol eyes is an amazing lustre. a lot of people don't like it, but if you like lustres than you'll love it.
other lustres i'm crazy about:
swimming
nighttrain
greensmoke
amethyst (if you can find it, it was le, it's amazing)
peridot (also if you can find it, it's worth it)
gleam
sweet lust
lustre leaf

kare31

I adore the Veluxe shadows; they are so soft, smooth, and natural. I love Dovefeather, Blu Noir, Behold, Samoa Silk, and Velvet Moss.

Latest posts