sugar sugar, you are my candy girl!

BloopBloop

So... ths is the second haul thread for me this week. i went to mac to ask them to match me to a studio sculpt foundation shade... ONLY. I was there with my friend and when she started buying... i went on my own and started touring the store... and here's what i came up with:

IMG00393.jpg

SugarSweet Collection and Mineralized Blush Duo:
Sweet Thing l/s, Refined MSF, Intenso and Love Rock blush duo

IMG00392.jpg

Down brown e/s, Beautiful Iris e/s, Select Moisture Cover concealer, 266 brush, HK Pink Fish TLC

sweets4

nice haul, dont you hate it when you go in for one thing and walk out with way more...
I like everyone else loves the Pink Fish, in fact i bought 2 just in case..
also I LOVE select moisturecover, especially around my nose (where I tend to be drier) it makes it feel sooo soft.
also beautiful iris is great.
let us know what you think of studio sculpt!
and im so jealous (referring to your previous haul) that you got the mint julep masque, over here they have JUST discontinued it, only that one they still have all the others, they got rid of the one I wanted, of course!

BloopBloop

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweets4
nice haul, dont you hate it when you go in for one thing and walk out with way more...
I like everyone else loves the Pink Fish, in fact i bought 2 just in case..
also I LOVE select moisturecover, especially around my nose (where I tend to be drier) it makes it feel sooo soft.
also beautiful iris is great.
let us know what you think of studio sculpt!
and im so jealous (referring to your previous haul) that you got the mint julep masque, over here they have JUST discontinued it, only that one they still have all the others, they got rid of the one I wanted, of course!

oh boy girly, it was my first time with the mint julep mask and it was like heaven!!! pores??? WHAT PORES?! they all shriveled up

and yea, i wasnt even going to BUY anything! i just wanted to get a second match opinion for studio sculpt. but alas, i looked at the list of stuff i wanna buy on my berry (yes i keep a list) and i saw the new collection... urgh

gitts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloopBloop
i looked at the list of stuff i wanna buy on my berry (yes i keep a list) and i saw the new collection... urgh

Girl, I do the same thing. And after I go hauling I edit it and add new things. I thought I was the only one. Enjoy your haul!
yahoo.gif

Latest posts