Sugarpill Cosmetics (Shrinkles makeup line!)

grevous13

I also just got the palette. The pans are a lot bigger than I expected, which is a nice surprise. Overall I think I'm going to get good use from it.

makeupmaiiden

My palette came today! The packaging is actually quite weighty, I really like it. And Ice Angel is a blue duochrome! I thought it was a regular white, I love shadows w a blue shift!
d737ecdf_image.jpeg
3be311f2_image.jpeg
6a6e1166_image.jpeg
My kitten was very excited w this palette for some reason too He thinks everything is for him
Duochromes are so awesome! This palette is so cte, enjoy it!

LiliV

Yay I can't wait for mine to get here! That's awesome about the duo chrome! Thanks for the swatches and yay for kitties. I've been trapped in bed doing homework most of the day because two cats who hate each other are sleeping on either side of my legs and I don't want to break the barrier and get scratched lol They're both rescue kitties and one of them just got surgery for breast cancer so she's pretty much being waited on hand and foot until we're sure she's better.  I LOVE how the blue and coral look together. Is the blue really true or does it lean a little aqua or a little periwinkle? It looks like a true blue but I have green eyes so a hint of green or lavender makes blues look better on me... Just trying to plan my eye look for when my package arrives :D
I have green eyes too! To me the blue looks pretty true pastel blue

LauraLara

Mine finally came!!! On my way to work but quickly here's what I noticed first: the white IS a beautiful duo chrome and I love it, and the coral is INTENSELY pigmented. I swiped it lightly with my pinkie finger and realized immediately that I had somehow gotten WAY too much on my finger, and when I swiped it on the back of my hand it was completely opaque

sullenxriot182

I am happy to say that the shadows are consistent in quality with the other Sugarpill palettes - nice and soft, incredibly pigmented. I was a little weary because sometimes companies just slap these limited edition things together and don't focus on the quality as much, but Sugarpill knocked it out of the park!

Trashcult

Sugarpill is always consistent with what they put out. A great professional line! I LOVE the vegan brushes:)

sullenxriot182

They have liquid lipsticks coming in January. In cute pill-shaped tubes. Kill me now. lmao I'm going to want them all!
From their instagram: https://instagram.com/p/97Dq3jxRC1/

LauraLara

Okay Pumpkin Spice got here today, it's REALLY nice. It's like 100% foil and 100% opaque metallic, sparkling coverage in ONE swipe, and not even a hard swipe. I generally love sugarpill pressed powders and am not as impressed by the loose powders, so I was a little worried because their pressed are generally matte and some of their powders have the metallics, so I didn't know what to expect from a pressed metallic. But it is AMAZING. I'm so happy, I bought it completely on impulse and was prepared to regret it. I wear MAC Copper Sparkle all. the. time. So this makes me happy because now I have basically Copper Sparkle in a pressed powder which is SO much easier to work with.

sullenxriot182

I kept going back and forth on whether or not I wanted it and I skipped, and now it's sold out and I'm regretting it lol. It does have the "notify me when back in stock" thing on it, so I did that and I'm hoping they get a few more!

LauraLara

You guys want to see a swatch next to some other similar ones or something? So you're sure if you should be waiting or if you don't really want it?

LauraLara

That would be brilliant, thank you!
cheerleader.gif
Crap I think this backfired. I'm actually more impressed with it now that I've compared it to other colors. So there are 2 in sunlight and 3 in indoor light. The three in indoor light are taken at different angles so you can see the shininess/sparkle of each. Only one pic is totally labeled because I'm lazy :p Pumpkin Spice is ONE SWIPE in all of these. ONE SWIPE and it's that good. I did one swipe of the copper sparkle too since that was my favorite before.

BuickMackane

Crap I think this backfired. I'm actually more impressed with it now that I've compared it to other colors. So there are 2 in sunlight and 3 in indoor light. The three in indoor light are taken at different angles so you can see the shininess/sparkle of each. Only one pic is totally labeled because I'm lazy :p Pumpkin Spice is ONE SWIPE in all of these. ONE SWIPE and it's that good. I did one swipe of the copper sparkle too since that was my favorite before.

Great swatches, thank you!
pompom.gif

Here's to hoping Pumpkin Spice gets restocked. I also need MAC Copper sparkle lol.

Latest posts