Suite Array Makeover 9/25/08

pat

Hello! So, here is my over the top Suite Array make over! Everything was crazy! My brows, shadows, bronzer, lips! hahahaha
smiles.gif

My MA said she was going to do something out of my comfort zone, so I let her! OMG, it was so different than what I'm used to. It took a while to getting use to but I'm happy to have tried something different.

I hope you all enjoy, I know I did!

Thank you all in advance!

Eyes:
Soft Ochre p/p
Sweet Liason (brow)
Blanc Type
Fly-by-Blue (crease)
Blue Zone (crease + lid)
Rave (lower lash)
Liquid liner
Espresso (brows)

Face:
Mineralize Satin Finish in NC37
MSF Medium Deep? (bronzer)

Lips:
Miss Fortune liner
Ahoy There! glass

My friend Mia and myself. She's so cute! She was so excited!

My and my love.
smiles.gif

coachkitten

Holy cow Patty! You look gorgeous! I shouldn't have looked at this because now I want all of the colors that were used on you!

pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursee81
wow i like it. so what did you end up getting I am going tomorrow.

LOL... Do I have to tell you?! hahahaha... jk!

For a minute my heart relaxed until you mentioned that. hahaha...

I grabbed Rose Suites, Shallow v. Deep, Counterparts, Blue Zone, and Ocean 2. I also grabbed Rave, Fly-by-Blue, Miss Fortune, and Bankroll.

Damn, I didn't even know I grabbed that many shadows. Holy.

nursee81

Quote:
Originally Posted by patty0411
LOL... Do I have to tell you?! hahahaha... jk!

For a minute my heart relaxed until you mentioned that. hahaha...

I grabbed Rose Suites, Shallow v. Deep, Counterparts, Blue Zone, and Ocean 2. I also grabbed Rave, Fly-by-Blue, Miss Fortune, and Bankroll.

Damn, I didn't even know I grabbed that many shadows. Holy.

don't worry i said i wasn't getting anything maybe 2 liners now i don't know. Thanks to you. j/k lol

blinkymei

miss fortune liner for your lips... wow, looks hot, good job! I need to go to the Bgame MAC soon again.

jennifer.

a lot of people on here have been discouraging about getting any of these shadows but i ended up getting a couple of them anyway and i'm glad i did. this is absolutely beautiful! what store do you go to?

^^^duh, burlingame i assume? haha

pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifer.

^^^duh, burlingame i assume? haha

hahah... yeah. I love going there! They are so helpful and very friendly. I've always had so-so service at other MAC locations in the Bay Area and Burlingame always stood out.

I love it there!

AudreyNicole

Holy moly woman! You look fabulous! I know you said this was out of your comfort zone, but it shouldn't be!! You are totally rocking it!!
smiles.gif

PuterChick

In reading the forums, they were saying color payoff wasn't good. Doesn't look like that from your look!! Now I'm gonna have to go to my MAC and check 'em out!

Thanks...

p.s. I am just across the bay from you!!

pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuterChick
In reading the forums, they were saying color payoff wasn't good. Doesn't look like that from your look!! Now I'm gonna have to go to my MAC and check 'em out!

Thanks...

p.s. I am just across the bay from you!!

Yeah a lot of people are saying that.
ssad.gif
If you put a base it'll def. make the color pop! BTW, def check out the liners!

Do you live in the east bay?

Latest posts