Summer Haul - oh my...

amenonine

This is basically all the things I bought within this summer alone. Though pictured below are the things I use most often / everyday.
While I should have been saving up for tuition, I couldn't help but buy so many things from MAC and Sephora. *sigh* Its mostly MAC though
tong.gif

Items that I "hauled" this summer so far:
MAC Mineralized blushes in Gentle and Warm Soul
MAC Color form brushes - Basic and Advanced brushes ( My first MAC brushes !)
MAC Tendertone Hush Hush
MAC Sweet Sienna + Black Ore
MAC 15 well palette + Rice paper, Honey Lust, Silver Wing (rest of the pans there are pressed pigments
greengrin.gif
)
Smashbox master class set: includes eyeshadow pallet, bronzer+blusher pallet, lipgloss pallet, kabuki and eyeshadow brush.
Smashbox photofinish primer (also came with the set) and their pencil eyeliner in Midnight brown
greengrin.gif

I also got myself some more NYX dolleye mascara and more UDPP
greengrin.gif

wooo

bb0868ea.jpg

1d927ef0.jpg

I love my blushes!!!

amenonine

Quote:
Originally Posted by xphoenix06
Really NICE haul! How are the brush sets? I have yet to get brushes from MAC.

Thanks
greengrin.gif
The MAC Brushes are quite nice for SE stuff-- I hear that the SE stuff isn't as "high quality" as the normal full size ones. But either way, its an awesome way to try their brushes for cheap! Can't really tell the difference w/ the 187, eyeshadow brushes, and the foundation brush though
greengrin.gif
all are great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlstar
Nice haul! That smashbox eyeshadow palette looks quite fun!

It is so fun ! very nice neutral but shimmery colors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seductressdolce
Hey there, awesome haul! by the way- what brand is the white cased 20 color palette?

its a YABY palette. They have awesome make up!
yaby cosmetics, online store you can find the palettes there a long with the special sized pans that fit into the palette as well.

Latest posts