Summerwear Quad (Nordstrom exclusive) May 2006

Juneplum

k so I went to the mac pro event this saturday at nordies and look what i found (and bought 2 of, of course
lol.gif
:

summerwear003.jpg

summerwear002.jpg

it's an LE palette that's coming out with the summer collection called Summerwear!

The colors are:

Lightweight Black (Veluxe)
Lustreleaf (Lustre)
Julep (Veluxe Pearl)
Nylon (Frost)

The palette is very pretty. Julep is a gorgeous mint green, and Lightweight Black looks more like a VERY dark blue with sparkles. My pictures don't do it justice. Honestly, it's prettier in person.

The event was great as usual. Saw our lovely member and one of my FAVORITE MAC ma's EVER, the lovely giz2000
th_kiss.gif
Found out a few things from the lovely pro trainers:

New MSF's are coming for Fall. I asked her if it's true they are going to make them permanent and she said she highly doubts it as keeping it LE makes them more exclusive. That and it takes a very long time to make them as they are individually baked in Italy.

Viva Glam 6 IS coming out for fall with NEW spokespersons. MAC hasn't told ANYONE, not even the trainers who the new spokes people are going to be as they don't want it leaked at ALL! All they have been told is that they are going to be very happy with the choices.

They have asked Madonna MANY times to be a VG spokesperson but she's turned them down every time as her schedule is too busy to commit to the time MAC needs of her to promote VG.

MAC has asked Dolly Parton to be an Icon. Not necessarily for next year, but they have approached her to be one. Let's see if she accepts
smiles.gif

The Nordies anniversary collection is AMAZING! Seriously, start saving NOW cos I snuck a peek at the book and WOW
icon_eek.gif

The pigments from She Shines are GORGEOUS!!!! Golder's Green and Azreal Blue are the stars of the collection imho. I can't wait for this collection! For SURE i'll be getting 2 each of those!

If I remember anything else I'll update the post
greengrin.gif

Katgirl625

Score! You'll have to tell us about Julep - that color is soooo interesting looking! AND it's veluxe pearl!!!!!

Gloriamgo

will they have that at all the pro events? cuz if they will i'm calling my nordies NOW!! (well, at least in an hour, when they open
greengrin.gif
)

Sophia84

What great news!! I can't wait for the new MSFs!!! And please write a review for the new piggies, the shades!

kradge79

Thanks for the info! That palette is great and seriously if Dolly becomes an icon, I'll buy it all!!

ishtarchick

i seriously hope these are available everywhere beacause i'm dying to get lustreleaf, and tha quad looks way too pretty!!!
there's been some talk over @ MUA about the next viva glam spokesperson being Dita von Teese (sp?) and/or Lisa Marie Presley (UGH!!!) let's hope it's Dita
smiles.gif
she's hot.
thanks for the pics June!!! you ROCK!!!

mima

that quad is gorgeous! but is it a US exclusive since it is only at nordstorms?? i am in canada and i need every veluxe pearl ever created!!! Do we ask for CPs in the clearance bin section?

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
WOW, I can't wait to get my hands on one of those quads. I love all of those colors.

Latest posts