Super Nervous 1st time FOTD (WoC)

Jayne

you're really pretty!
I love this makeup and I especially love where you've placed playful !!
eyelove.gif

DominicanBarbie

Thank you all! I was soo nervous to read the comments I made hubby do it.hehe when he told me
yahoo.gif
<~~~ yup that was my exact reaction..no kiding. It's really nice to hear opinions from such beautiful women.I mean I'm in awe by all of your talents.You inspire me to do much stronger bolder looks. Again thanks so much

Caramel_QT

OMGosh! How cute are you?!?!!! You are so beautiful! I love your makeup! Good job hun! You look so young and you're married?

Keep up the good work - can't wait to see more FOTDs from ya!

DominicanBarbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjorne_again
you look great! one question... what is angel cream? like what brand/what kind of product is it?

Angel Cream is a MAC plushglass that I LOVVEEEE.It's LE so that sucks.The MA who picked it out said it's kinda like underage but more sheer and workable.I dont have it to compare the two.It's a very pretty baby pink on my lips.HTH

DominicanBarbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caramel_QT
OMGosh! How cute are you?!?!!! You are so beautiful! I love your makeup! Good job hun! You look so young and you're married?

Keep up the good work - can't wait to see more FOTDs from ya!

Aww thanks so much. I am young.I'm 21 and I got married to my husband because he is a Marine and we wanted to keep the family together.There's a lil more to the story but I dont want to go on forever.Haha

Face2Mac

Unrelated but you just like this beauty blogger named Tia Williams. You guys could be sisters, wow, i guess they say everyone does have a twin.

cosMEtix

is angel cream a new mac gloss or something else? i am not familiar with the name....and you look like a little doll...don't be nervous...do another one soon!

Latest posts