T3 Tourmaline Straightener???

MACreation

Any comments on this...for it's price (about 200) i wanna know if it's worth the splurge...thanks
smiles.gif

lovejam

My sis is a hair stylist, and she tells me it's really no better than any other ceramic hair straightener. I also read that the whole tourmaline technology really only works with the blow dryer.

So, I guess you'd do well to just get a ceramic hair straightener. Make sure it's ceramic, though, because those won't fry your hair.
smiles.gif

Dreamergirl3

I heard the same thing about the T3. The blowdryer gets mad raves though. My favorite ceramic irons ever are the HAI convertible and the Sedu (both available at folica.com). I heard good things about the CHI but I don't like it as much. HTH

so_siqqq

The Sedu one I heard is great too but I still have yet to try it. I have the Cricket Straight Crazy X-2. It's about $80 and it keeps the heat constant.

Metal flat irons are not good because the heat is not constant on the plates. Ceramic ones are best for hair becaue 1) hair looks shiny 2) not to much heat damage 3) the heat is evenly distributed. ALWAYS use some kind of heat protecting products so the hair does not become very damaged.

Christina Victoria

I haven't tried it, but a friend says that she thinks it is too expensive for the low value. I had a Sedu, and I love it. It straightens my hair, and gives it a soft and sleek texture/look.

cabogirl

T3

I bought the T3 Wet to Dry online from a beauty supply store. Honestly, its not as good as my Rusk straighter. I left it over night in my car and my car got broken into. Anyways, it had a wider plate and was coated with a teflon like coating so it glided through my hair a lot more easier than my new T3 iron.

Isis

I'm glad I read these. I was considering the T3 as a replacement for my CHI. Not anymore! I'll just buy another CHI, I do love it anyway.

Latest posts