Tell me what to buy !!!!! :)

mreichert

So, I'm going back home (California) to visit family and friends, and I'm hitting up the MAC pro store in San Francisco- my first time to a pro store!!
yahoo.gif

So, what should I get? Who knows when I'll be back to a pro store, so want to make sure I'm not missing out on anything
yes.gif

HockeyChick04

My vote is for the pro pigments and glitters. I've only been to a pro store once and that was what I headed right for. Have Fun!!!

drenewt

Buy as many e/s for palate as you can afford. They're only 10.50 and then buy a few large palates and depot all your other e/s. I'm telling you, it's the way to go to have all your colors together like that. Much for user friendly.

FiestyFemme

Lucky!!

If I was going to a pro store, I'd definitely buy PRO pigments as well as more 15-pan palettes and e/s pans.

GlamYOURUs

All the pro items you can afford! lol

Includes:
Pigments
Palettes
Pro shadow pans or pro pots
Glitter

Emerald green p/m, Entremauve p/m, Chartreuse p/m, Bio Green e/s, Vibrant Grape e/s, & Jewel blue e/s
th_drool.gif

AudreyNicole

Some of my PRO favorites are:
-Emerald Green Pigment
-White Gold pigment
-The white reflects glitters (red, blue, gold, pearl, transparent teal, transparent pink)
-Mixing Medium
-Azalea and Cantaloupe PRO blushes (they look scary in the pot but are SO pretty on!)
-PRO e/s in Bio Green, Bottle Green, Blue Calm, Kelly Vibrant Grape and Indian Ink

purrtykitty

I'm going to a pro store (chicago) too! I've got pan e/s, blushes and pigments on my list. I didn't see Grape listed, so there's that one, and White, Primary Yellow is so pretty, Cool Pink...I could go on. You should go to macpro.com and check out what's on there. You can't buy, but you can look at everything they have!

Anglc81

I agree with the rest of the gals regarding the pigments but also look into the eyeliner mixing medium and the Lip Erase its great for creating that nude lip. They usually also carry Duo in Black. Bright Fushia pigment is awesome, as is Grape and Emerald Green. Have Fun! If you can you should call them and put a few of your top items on hold because some of them go so quick it would be a shame for you to get there and them be out of stock.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreichert
Thanks everyone!! Are there any more pro colors or pigments that are especially good?

One more vote for pro pigments!

I really like

Clear Sky Blue
Silver
Rose Gold
Chartreuse
Emerald Green
White Gold

Have fun shopping! See you on your site!
winkiss.gif

Latest posts