Thanks Button

kyoto

For some reason my thanks button has disappeared. Is anyone else having this problem? The only thing that has changed recently in my profile is my email addy.
th_dunno.gif

kyoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverKrystal
It's not just you.

Okay Thanks! I thought maybe I messed something up in my profile.

MzzRach

In certain forums (such as Member FOTDs) the Thanks button is disabled. Are you unable to see the Thanks button in all forums you visit or just certain ones?

kyoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
In certain forums (such as Member FOTDs) the Thanks button is disabled. Are you unable to see the Thanks button in all forums you visit or just certain ones?

It doesn't show up for me in any of the forums.

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoto
It doesn't show up for me in any of the forums.

Please send a PM to one of the mods about this issue and I am sure they will look into this for you.

MACLovin

As far as I've seen, it's not there in the FOTD and Hauls forums but that's strange you can't see them anywhere..

kyoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
Please send a PM to one of the mods about this issue and I am sure they will look into this for you.

Thanks. I sent a message to Mac_Whore, so hopefully she can find out what's going on.

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoto
For some reason my thanks button has disappeared. Is anyone else having this problem? The only thing that has changed recently in my profile is my email addy.
th_dunno.gif

It should be fine now. Looks like you changed your e-mail address and didn't confirm it.

Latest posts