Thanks for the $900, Hello Kitty here I come.

miss_bailey

So i hadn't really planned on getting much from Hello Kitty but since K Rudd's moolah is coming through this week I plan on stimulating the economy with Hello Kitty on my side.

Who else will be spending some of their share on makeup?

EDIT: It's actually coming through in early april according to the ATO.

simplyenchantin

Hmm I thought it was coming at the end of March. But yes I will probably spend some of it on makeup and save the rest
greengrin.gif

miss_bailey

I thought about saving it and using it when I go to new york in july but then I realsied its not really the point so I thought Makeup and a new TV are in order.

darkorchid

I dunno...I had a lot of CC debt to pay off...but then I also have a debaucherous Easter weekend getaway planned for my bf's birthday...

Probably be spreading the SugarSweet love around!
smiles.gif
Although I have severely cut down my wishlist for that since I hauled 14 NYX lippies hehe

DaisyPie

I'm buying a wardrobe and chest of drawers for my baby (due in June!). If there's any money left after that I'll put it towards a trip to a day spa and maybe a little bit of makeup to pamper myself with before my little man arrives
smiles.gif

~Crystal~

Ooohh this sounds good
greengrin.gif

I'm really lost though... I have been working full time for the past two months and have recently started working part time again- plus I lodged tax returns for the past two years. Does that mean I'm in and I get to buy Hello Kitty Mac?!

miss_bailey

If you lodged a tax return for 2007-2008 financial year and earned less than $100,000 last year then you should be elligible. It gets paid directly into the bank account you provided the ATO with, which reminds me that I need to change my details stat!

~Crystal~

Yay!! Thanks for the info miss_bailey!
smiles.gif
Looks like I'm going to be buying up hello kitty too!

... i'd better go check to see if they still have a spot for me on the launch party list and pay the deposit today too in case it sells out before I make it to the counter!

DaisyPie

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_bailey
If you lodged a tax return for 2007-2008 financial year and earned less than $100,000 last year then you should be elligible. It gets paid directly into the bank account you provided the ATO with, which reminds me that I need to change my details stat!

My tax return has always been sent to me as a cheque?? They've never put my tax return straight into my bank account. Do you know what happens with that? *frets*

Repunzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_bailey

that sounds wonderfull but i haven't heard anything more about it.i'll prob be the unlucky 1 that doesnt get it.i'm self emplyed now does that matter?
if i do get it i'll prob save for my trip to US this year

rockin26

^^ It's ok to gte it via a cheque, that's how I've always gotten mine. I think the bank deposit thing is more of a convenience.

I was going to blow the lot on makeup but I think I'll only spend about half and use the rest on clothes and shoes. My MAC addiction has seen me neglect my other obsessions lately

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repunzel
that sounds wonderfull but i haven't heard anything more about it.i'll prob be the unlucky 1 that doesnt get it.i'm self emplyed now does that matter?
if i do get it i'll prob save for my trip to US this year

Doesn't matter if you are self-employed.. As long as your income is below $100000!

miss_bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyPie
My tax return has always been sent to me as a cheque?? They've never put my tax return straight into my bank account. Do you know what happens with that? *frets*

If your not sure check here Tax bonus payment
Congratulations on your baby by the way hope everything goes well!

spectrolite

Eeek I have a HELP dept!
ssad.gif
Are they going to make me pay that with the money?! I don't wanna *pout* I have new boots to buy cos my current ones have holes in them and I don't wanna rock the Hobo look this winter. FFS just give me my Krud money!! >_<

MrsMay

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
Eeek I have a HELP dept!
ssad.gif
Are they going to make me pay that with the money?! I don't wanna *pout* I have new boots to buy cos my current ones have holes in them and I don't wanna rock the Hobo look this winter. FFS just give me my Krud money!! >_<

I wouldnt think so, I have one of those too lol...

panda0410

I havent decied what to do with mine yet... I also have a small inheritance coming from my grandfather this month and I dont want to spend that on make-up - I am sure he would be horrified if I did - he was a practical man
smiles.gif
Thought I might invest some for my kids and maybe pay a bill or two.

The stimulus $$ I want to spend some on the kids, they need a few things, maybe if there is anything left I might get something pretty, we'll see
smiles.gif

sambibabe

I agree panda! If I get inheritance from my parents, I wouldn't spend it on makeup stuff, because I know my parents worked hard for their money. I'd probably put it in my trust fund/investment.. I have no kids and need to worry about my retirement lol..

Latest posts