The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Products.

xtiffineyx

I've been on the search for a moisturizer for my acne-prone, very oily skin and I'm hoping I found it!

The Body Shop is having a sale on their tea tree oil products, so I purchased the Toner & the Mattifying moisturizer. I'm going to buy the face wash after I run out what I'm using currently (Aveeno's positively radiant pads at night, and the scrub in the morning).

I was wondering everyones thoughts on this line? I've never bought anything from The Body Shop before so I was wanting to know what you guys think.

Also, they have a nighttime moisturizer that's supposed to lighten up acne scars and such, has anyone tried that?

=)

Susanne

I have tried the Tea Tree Oil products as well. I don't like the smell and although I have oily to combination skin, the products dried out my skin.

But all in all they are not worse IMO.

fondasaurusrex

I bought the set that has the face wash, toner, moisturizer, and tea tree oil.
I really like it, it makes my skin feel clean and it cleared up my acne a bit. The only thing i don't like is the smell. It takes a while to get used to.

xtiffineyx

Thanks girls! My brother had some tea tree oil shampoo before and I LOOOVED the smell of it, so I'm hoping that this will smell the same way! haha!

The smell just reminds me of something thats really clean, for some reason? I dunno, I'm weird! haha!

Fondasaurusrex: How does the moisturizer and toner help with the oilies? I really hate having to apply powder every hour to keep my skin in check, so I'm hoping this will help some!

Sundae

I've been using the face wash since I wa 14. I'm now 25. love it. keeps my face from getting super oily

NicksWifey

I have the green mask/clay jar (or whatever it is) as well as the tea tree oil itself from the Body Shop. The green stuff REALLY helps with clearing up my face, I usually use that 1x a week and also for spot treatments at night before I go to bed.
The tea tree oil sorta stings on me, so I don't use it too much. Whenever I've used it before, I'll put a little on a Qtip and dab it on a blemish, it really helps increase the redness and brings it down in size.

widdershins

I have the night blemish fade lotion. I also got it during their sale, and I think it's really working for me. I've been using it for about 2 weeks and I definitely notice a reduction in red marks on my face. I have super light skin that really shows any acne marks for months after the original breakout.

QueenEmB

I use the body shop Seaweed facial wash and it's a total HG product!

It's designed for combination skin and it works a treat - controls the oily bit do my face whilst not drying out the dry bits.

xStarryEyedX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jello89
Will this help treat blackheads??

The scrub& mask will, they make one that does the same as those biore strips.. If you scrub then use that it should suck all the stuff out of your pores.

I know when I worked there we were sold out of that mask all the time, so you might want to call them and see if they have one to put to the side for you.

kittykit

I just got some sample for Tea Tree Oil Blemish Night Lotion today and it smells pretty weird. I breakout occassionally, pretty strange because the pimples are always on my right cheek only! I don't know what's wrong.

xStarryEyedX

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittykit
I just got some sample for Tea Tree Oil Blemish Night Lotion today and it smells pretty weird. I breakout occassionally, pretty strange because the pimples are always on my right cheek only! I don't know what's wrong.

Try to disinfect your cell phone+ work phone if you hold the phone on your right side. You'll be surprised.

JULIA

I purchased the toner, face wash and the cream you put on your face to lighten blemishes.

I was extremely disappointed. These products didn't do anything for me.

CantAffordMAC

My sister works at the Body Shop, and she got me a little set of the Tea Tree cleanser, toner, moisturizer and oil.

Ive been using it about a week now, so I havent noticed TOO much of a difference in my skin. But I think it has been less oily.

Its so funny that u guys mention the breakouts only on ur right cheek, Ive had like a bad break out on my right cheek and thought it might be from my phone, but who knows.

Latest posts