• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

the christmas look.

mzreyes

LATE. i know.. but here it goes..

all you already saw my naked face, including my UN-penciled brows, in my last tut so i figured i should spare you all this time. lol.

[stuff i used]
brushes: benefit bluff puff, MAC: 168, 190, 187, 217, 239, 252

lancome photogenic foundation
clinique stay matte powder (stay golden). LOVE this.. love it waaaay more than studiofix!
dior concealor
dark msf
pink swoon blush

eyebrow pencil by clinique. it SUCKS. (MACs spiked for life!! lol!!)
clear brow set
paints: baselight, graphito
crimsonaire s/s
carbon e/s
passionate e/s
llama e/s
vanilla p/m
entremauve p/m
point black l/l/l
engraved p/p
NYX "glamour" lashes

pink treat c/l
VV6 l/s

drew the eyebrows..concealor, foundation, powder. all done!
IMG_1047.jpg

pat baselight paint all over the lid
IMG_0833.jpg

crimsonaire s/s in the crease. not blended.. not to worry!
IMG_1049.jpg

use your 252 brush to apply graphito paint on your lid
IMG_1051.jpg

apply passionate e/s with your 217. not very blended but thats ok..
IMG_1052.jpg

apply carbon e/s.. going a little bit into passionate. again using my 217. lol.. hey im limited ok!! lol.
IMG_1053.jpg

open...ugly
lmao.gif

IMG_1054.jpg

umm.. i kinda forgot to take separate pics here.. but i applied entremauve, blending into passionate. then blended llama and vanilla pig. on my brow bone with the 239.
IMG_1058.jpg

open
IMG_1059.jpg

line with point black l/l/l. i didnt get close enough to my lash line, but that ok because i add lashes later on..
IMG_1061.jpg

closed. almost done!
IMG_1062.jpg

set brows with clear brow set, and put some mascara. doesnt have to be perfect.
IMG_1064.jpg

again.

whooaaa hella blurry.. but heres one eye with the lashes.
IMG_1066.jpg

now both with the lashes.
IMG_1067.jpg

smiles.gif
apply dark msf with the 187 lightly to your cheeks. and LOTS (for me) of pink swoon blush with the 168.
IMG_1071.jpg

straightened the hair.. i didnt do my waterline, tightline, and my lips until i got to my aunties party because i wanted it to FRESH. lol. i always do these like 5 minutes before i get to the place where im going.
IMG_1072.jpg

drunk.
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

IMG_1166.jpg

sorry i forgot to take pics for some of the steps.
ssad.gif
hope you all enjoyed it anyway!
wavey.gif

geeko

Thanks for the tutorial. i like the eyeshadow colors. Very well blended and nicely done. But i do agree with the above person on the brow part.

mzreyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizz
great tut! IMO the brows would look nicer if they were abit thinner :s

ITA.. i was actually looking at some of my past FOTDs. and i noticed that my brows WERE thinner, and looked much better. I dunno how they got so thick
hmm.gif
lol.. ok.. time to take out my tweezers
graucho.gif

aziza

Oooh...I like this and I want to try! I love how "crisp" your shadow is. Does that make any sense? It looks nice and neat and not over blended.

..kels*

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumtingSweet
I love how "crisp" your shadow is. Does that make any sense? It looks nice and neat and not over blended.

iagree.gif
great tut!!

User67

You rock! I was scared that after the first one you did, you would never want to do another one. This is gorgeous & thanks so much for taking the time to do it
clap.gif

mzreyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyla2120
You rock! I was scared that after the first one you did, you would never want to do another one. This is gorgeous & thanks so much for taking the time to do it
clap.gif

thanks! yea i thought i was never gonna do this again either. lol. it was just a pain in the butt to take a pic of everything i used, and a pic of my nakey face
hmm.gif
. lol.. but yea.. i did it! haha!

Latest posts