the Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

kimmy

okay...am i crazy or did i see Vin Diesel in the previews/commercials for this movie?

hyperRealGurl

Hmmmmm i dont think Vin Diesel is in it.

These are the main people starring in the movie
Lucas Black, Shad 'Bow Wow' Gregory Moss, Sung Kang, Brian Tee, Nathalie Kelley

as_cute_as_pie

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0463985/fullcredits

if you look at the bottom of the cast says he is
smiles.gif

kimmy

hahahaha when i saw Vin Diesel i almost fell off my boyfriend's bed. i was like "WTF?! i didn't know Vin was in this one! is he, for real? or am i just wishing so hard for him to be in it that i'm seeing things?" i'm such a loser hahaha but damn i love that guy.

AlliSwan

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzgurl
I watched this on Friday. He is a guest star in this movie for like 1 minute only... =(

I knew it was going to be a cameo =(

ETA: How was it? While the first was cheesy, it was good, the second was REALLY cheesy but the violence made it watchable (lol), I'm wondering if this third one is just going to be ridiculous?

onzgurl

This is by far the cheesiest ! Theres no storyline either. Besides from the drifting scenes (which looks really neat) , it wasnt really worth watching.

hyperRealGurl

Ehhh i didnt see it, my husband went with a group of his friends to go see it. There was a lot of mixed reviews from everyone.. some liked it and some didnt. But that goes with any movie. My husband loved the hell out of it (go figure he goes to Drift Comps so thats just a givin)

ill wait until it comes out on DVD to watch it
smiles.gif

hyperRealGurl

Okay.... lol the hubby brought home a Bootleg dvd that his boss burned online of this movie.. And i must say i liked it.. and liked it alot. makes me want to take the 240 out and drift it in the neighborhood lol i might burn the clutch out though, "dunno how to drive stick" lol Yea and the cameo of Vin D is at the end of the movie

Latest posts