The Hangover

bcsweetascandy

OMG, this was THE funniest movie I have seen in a long time. If you guys like comedy, I definitely recommend you go and see this film...It was well worth the ticket price!
thmbup.gif

CellyCell

Zach made the film. Actually, all his scenes were the only ones I laughed at.

But, am I the only one who thought this was overrated/overly hyped?

I LOVE these types of comedy but man, was I pissed when I left the theater. People kept telling me it was funnier than Superbad or "the funniest movie ever"... so not! Not even remotely.

Sorry, lol...I had to vent but I'm just tired of people saying it was "the best comedy ever". I'm more of an Apatow fan, anywho.

brianjenny17

i agree with pp i think people made it seem like the funniest movie ever but when i saw it i was like SERIOUSLY?! this? .. it was alright in my opinion

cupcake_x

I saw it and I didn't like it at all- it was too stupid. Some parts were funny but I don't really like that kind of humor in general.

User35

I thought it was pretty funny. My husband absolutely loved it...it think it is more guy humor.

Leilani78

I saw this movie recently too! I thought it was ok and had its moments, BUT I think it's one of those movies that gets funnier the more I watch it. My only gripe is that it had Rihanna music. I hate her music.

LoveMU

I love this movie! Gets funnier as you watch it and way better than SUPERBAD! SUPERBAD is teenage crap and this is sooo fun!

staceb1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by CellyCell
Zach made the film. Actually, all his scenes were the only ones I laughed at.

But, am I the only one who thought this was overrated/overly hyped?

I LOVE these types of comedy but man, was I pissed when I left the theater. People kept telling me it was funnier than Superbad or "the funniest movie ever"... so not! Not even remotely.

Sorry, lol...I had to vent but I'm just tired of people saying it was "the best comedy ever". I'm more of an Apatow fan, anywho.

I've loved Zach Galafakjkfeiwruis ever since I first saw him in Fiona Apple's music video, and I totally agree with you. Without him the movie really wouldn't have been as good.

Totally agree on the Apatow comment, I wish they'd do a Freaks and Geeks reunion
th_LMAO.gif

Latest posts