*the (ma)X factor*

pichima

I was a bit bored after lunch, so I decided to play with a max factor eyeshadow I hadn't used for ages...!
please bear with my skin 'cause it's quite hot today and I didn't feel like wearing foundation at all...^^

this is the ( washed out by the light) result :confused:

fotdsi001ed8.jpg

fotdsi006yr9.jpg

fotd11011bt7.jpg

what I used

FACE
bourjois anticernes pour petits matins (not in the pic , sorry)!
MAC blot powder in medium dark
MAC blush in breath of plum
Sephora illuminating powder, I20, rosé

EYES
Max factor e/s, 'angel eyes'
Lancome e/s, 803 'darling pink'
L'oreal e/s, 150 'real silver'
Stila e/s, the highlighting shade of the nude palette
Yves Rocher crayon kohl, prune nacree
Clinique lash doubling mascara, black ( not in the pic either lol)

LIPS

L'oreal glam shine cream, 'dream me candy'
YSL sparkling touch for lips 6

any comments or CC are welcome!
smiles.gif

pichima

thank you!!! the thing is I prefer tinted moisturisers (or mixing my foundation with some lotion) rather than using a whole layer of coverage, but that usually changes in winter... when I wake up looking tired, with redness in weird places, not to mention the terrible breakouts ( arghh) ...
I may have to use some foundation tomorrow 'cause there are 2 suspicious little 'aliens' on my chin ( grrrr)
girl_devil.gif
---this summer I've had like 3 breakouts :confused: and I'm already 30 ! (too old for that, don't you think??) buaaaa

MACATTAK

Very pretty! I'm almost 27 and I still get breakouts...I'm so over them! When will it end???????

pichima

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACATTAK
Very pretty! I'm almost 27 and I still get breakouts...I'm so over them! When will it end???????

haha I don't know, thank god for makeup and all the stuff we have in our drawers to fight those invasors
lol.gif

pichima

th_kiss.gif
aww thank you so much, ladies!
( Azuresyren, my skin is really far from perfect, it's just the powder and the daylight that make it look a bit better ^^)

Latest posts