The Maury Show

MACATTAK

I hate that show with a passion. It's so pointless and everyday you can count on it being about "paternity." PLEASE....can we get a new topic????? It's just a complete joke to me. My dad loves/watches it & sometimes I happen to be in the same room. If you have tested 10 ++++ men, and none of them are the father, you have some major issues!

coachkitten

I hate to believe that these people are real but I am sure that they are. It is very sad. This show is such a joke!
smiles.gif

SuSana

I don't know if it's real or not but one time I saw a girl I went to high school with on there, and had 2 guys tested and neither were the father. So real people I guess but who knows if the stories are true or not.

MiCHiE

It's been said many times that he has paid "actors" on his show, along with guests.

Willa

But how the hell this show can still be on...

It's been playing for years
Last week I was homesick and got to watch it...
Soooooo pathetic
thmbdn.gif

Willa

I mean
The guy (Maury)
Isn't he tired of all the same subjects?

Who's my baby's daddy?
I'm 15 and I slept with the whole planet earth
I had a sex change, people don't recognize me
And such...

Loveleighe

PAternity test results & Troubled teens who are sending their parents to an early grave bcus they drink, do drugs, and have peple pay them for sex.

only thing ive ever seen on Maury. a few years ago a girl who was in my sister's school was on there and as far as i know her story was true. so idk maybe not all of them are fake. but that's pretty pathetic that this bull is real life.

*Stargazer*

Everytime I see Maury it is either paternity testing or "can you tell if this person is a man or a woman?"

Maury is one of those shows that I call a "quick pick me up." If I'm having a bad day, I just think "It could be worse. I could be a guest on Maury."

MAC_Whore

That show is awful. I would like to think that it is a joke, but I am guessing some of that BS is real. I love the fact that other countries get that program. More than slightly embarassing.

That show gives me the I-am-so-uncomfortable-my-skin-is-crawling feeling. It actually makes me a bit nauseous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Stargazer*
...Maury is one of those shows that I call a "quick pick me up." If I'm having a bad day, I just think "It could be worse. I could be a guest on Maury."

/\ When I need that, I watch Cops. Whenever I think I have a problem, I watch all those douchebags they capture on Cops. Suddenly, everything is put into perspective. I call it "Operation Feel Good". It consists of ordering a pizza and watching Cops.
lol.gif

blazeno.8

I hate to think that this is real, but it probably real. I used to like it when it was more gameshow like, but after the mid 90s things really moved away from that.

Yeah, cops is def. better... especially when they have the international versions!

lipstickandhate

I believe most of his guests are probably real people. I too thought they were probably actors until I became involved in the criminal law field.

Just go to any courthouse in the country and see for yourself. Truth really is stranger than fiction. People really are that trashy, stupid, and insane.

lipstickandhate

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Stargazer*
Cops is my other "pick me up" show!! I am always in an infintely better place than anyone on Cops.

Welcome to my life. I got them approx. 12 hours and a tazering after Cops stopped filming.
shockt.gif

S.S.BlackOrchid

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstickandhate
I believe most of his guests are probably real people. I too thought they were probably actors until I became involved in the criminal law field.

Just go to any courthouse in the country and see for yourself. Truth really is stranger than fiction. People really are that trashy, stupid, and insane.

I know what you mean. I work with the sheriffs office and I see people like that all the time.

chocolategoddes

I LOVE THE "MAN OR WOMAN" EPISODES!!! and the one's where they have poeple on with extreme phobias and then they scare them. or the teen girls who get yelled at by the buff buy in the sweater vests. or the "who da baby daddy" ones! oy... it's better than life!!!

Kuki

I'm from Britain, and am absolutely ADDICTED to Maury on Living TV! We have QUADRUPLE bills on everyday! I enjoy it soo much, you'll never know!lol I love all the outlandish things! I hope the things are true - else I've just wasted 4 hours a day of my life!
choochoo.gif
hahahaa

I'm a student and so I dont have a life lol!

Latest posts