The most fun I've ever had at MAC!!

CajunFille'

I had such a great time buying my Spring Colour Forecast haul this past Thursday. As everyone knows the Saints won the Superbowl, and everyone down here in south Louisiana is celebrating and is in PARTY mode, even the SA's at my MAC counter in the Dillard's at Lakeside Mall. After talking and laughing till my face hurt, I walked out with a nice little haul that I absolutely love. The new style quads are so sleek and modern looking. I can't wait for the new empty quads and 15 pan palettes to be released!!

SpringColourForecastHaul001.jpg

L to R:Quad Colour 3- Quad Colour 4- Nanogold e/s- Straw Harvet e/s- Very Violet e/s- Azeala Blossom Blush Ombre-Fresh Salmon l/s-(in front)Kumquat l/g

SpringColourForecastHaul002.jpg

L to R: Quad Colour 3 & Quad Colour 4

SpringColourForecastHaul003.jpg

L to R: Nanogold e/s- Straw Harvest e/s- Very Violet e/s

SpringColourForecastHaul004.jpg

L to R: Kumquat l/g- Fresh Salmon l/s- Azeala Blossom Blush Ombre

euphrosyne_rose

Hey my LA friend!!
greengrin.gif
I went to the Dillard's in Baton Rouge but I tried to go to the one at Lakeside the day it came out and the powers that be were just totally against it. I-12 was bumper to bumper b/c of an accident and then I went the back way to get on the causeway and it was bumper to bumper there too! I was getting so frustrated but I managed to get to BR and had the whole counter to myself!! AWESOME haul, girl!!!
th_DANCE.gif

Nicque

Quote:
Originally Posted by euphrosyne_rose
Hey my LA friend!!
greengrin.gif
I went to the Dillard's in Baton Rouge but I tried to go to the one at Lakeside the day it came out and the powers that be were just totally against it. I-12 was bumper to bumper b/c of an accident and then I went the back way to get on the causeway and it was bumper to bumper there too! I was getting so frustrated but I managed to get to BR and had the whole counter to myself!! AWESOME haul, girl!!!
th_DANCE.gif

I'm new to posting, just wanted to say hi. Nice to see some fellow Louisiana ladies.
th_hello2.gif

Tat2dbeauty07

azalea blossom is so pretty I'm trying not to cave and buy one but yet I want one so maybe since I get paid monday maybe I'll buy once nice haul!

CajunFille'

It's so nice to see all of my fellow Louisiana Ladies on here.
greengrin.gif

WHO DAT, Girls!!

For those of you that are considering Azeala Blossom...it is absolutely beautiful. I would say more of a natural blue/pink. You know not quite as popping as Hello Kitty's Tippy, though I love that one too. IMO, it would look gorgeous on all skintones up to about NC40. I am NC30 and it gives me the "pinkish girly glow." On another note, don't let the quads pass you by. They are stunning! Even if you have simular shades already, I would still consider getting them. They are just that beautiful and have such wearable shades. Just a little heads up.

Thanks everyone for your nice replies. This is the first haul I have ever posted.
winks.gif

buki

nice haul! they're coming out with a new design for the 15 pan palette?? I thought it was just the quads... is there a link/pic of this?? tia

CajunFille'

Quote:
Originally Posted by buki
nice haul! they're coming out with a new design for the 15 pan palette?? I thought it was just the quads... is there a link/pic of this?? tia

Hi, yeah it's definitely going to be all of the quads/palettes!! I don't have a pic or a link of them, but I'm sure it's for real. I started a thread about this to see if anyone could provide more info. You can also see what I found out from the manager at my MAC counter about them here:
New Design for Quads, 15 Pan Palettes, and Blush Palettes???

buki

Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunFille'
Hi, yeah it's definitely going to be all of the quads/palettes!! I don't have a pic or a link of them, but I'm sure it's for real. I started a thread about this to see if anyone could provide more info. You can also see what I found out from the manager at my MAC counter about them here:
New Design for Quads, 15 Pan Palettes, and Blush Palettes???

Thanks for the info and thread link! I tried searching for it through the search engine but failed haha.

Latest posts