The "my husband is sweet" Barbie haul.

jenii

Well, this month we are poor, but my husband saw how sad I got about not getting any Barbie makeup, so he let me get one thing:

- Moth Brown e/s

This was the thing I wanted the most (besides the Barbie itself), so he let me get it. It was all he could afford, so I thought it was sweet of him to say yes.

The Barbie was already sold out, so I couldn't get it. It would have been too much money anyway, but I'm still sad about it. I'll live, though! If I really love Moth Brown, and they still have it after next week, I'll get a backup and that will be good enough for me.
smiles.gif

saniyairshad

What a sweetheart, this post really make me realize that true love exists...i swear my fiancee always gets me whatever I want and I hate taking it since we're not married. (I'm just like that) But he shushes me up and tells me that what's his is ours. I love him. Great haul by the way...and u have a wonderful husband. Please let him know that from me
smiles.gif

ginger9

Great choice in picking Moth Brown and believe it or not once the Barbie crazy has died down you won't be missing any of it but you'll be happy in knowing that you have a wonderful hubbie
smiles.gif

tadzio79

how sweet of your hubby!
I totally understand about the financial situation, as I'm unemployed right now and we're tight on cash. My hubby let me spend some cash for the barbie collection for Valentine's day and I was so grateful for that too.

Enjoy your mothbrown e/s!

tiramisu

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginger9
Great choice in picking Moth Brown and believe it or not once the Barbie crazy has died down you won't be missing any of it but you'll be happy in knowing that you have a wonderful hubbie
smiles.gif

I second this. What a sweetie. Moth brown is the best choice of it all anyway!
thmbup.gif

queenofdisaster

how sweet
winks.gif
this post just helped me to be more grateful for the wonderful things my husband does for me. happy valentine's day!!!

makeupgal

That was really sweet of your hubby! As far as the Moth Brown, I believe it is one that they always have, if I'm correct. I already had it but I bought another anyway since it's such a good color.

User40

I don't think you could have made a better chioice, in color as well as husband! What a sweetie.