The only KITTY i'm not allergic to ^^ [Pic Heavy]

jenee.sum

Hey Guys!

So i got a HK haul too! but i didn't get the whole collection
ssad.gif
i wish i had the money to. i only realllllllly wanted the brush set in the beginning...but i left with more than what i had originally had in mind when i got to the store lol, and now i want moreeeeee. lol

but i also picked up a cremesheen glass and plush lash since many ppl rave about it.
tong.gif

oh and i got 2 of the HK brush sets hehe
sneaky.gif
but only took pic of one. gunna keep it as a backup or just collector's item since u never know if mac and HK are ever gunna do a collab again in the future. hope they do tho! probably the biggest collection seller! (more than barbie, ya?)

12871137cw3.jpg

70182475oi8.jpg

50776353nr7.jpg

11870987lv2.jpg

24411546gz7.jpg

92314267hl1.jpg

45527766tb1.jpg

83267130kq3.jpg

99778648id7.jpg

th_DANCE.gif

MAC makes me happy

jenee.sum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilly
I want the bracelet!!!!!

hilly, im scared to wear it! or to use anything! lol i dun wanna scratch it!
ssad.gif
i'm even thinking of going really ghetto and putting clear tape all over it to protect it
lol.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Awesome haul! I love the title of your haul thread!

thx! hehe it's true, cats make me veryyyy itchy. in this case, it makes me reallly happy.

jenee.sum

thx guys!

OMG TIPPY blush is sooooooooooooooo prettty!!!!!!

and i just ordered 2 small makeup bags and 2 purse mirrors online. they sold out in stores
thmbdn.gif
but as long as they weren't sold out online. PHEW!

can't wait till they arrive
mac_addict.gif

jenee.sum

Im definitely enjoying my haul. haven't used the brushes though, but the 109 does not look the same as the full sized one
ssad.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey444
Nice haul! I LOVE the tinted lip conditioners!!

This is my first lip conditioner. it's so pretty and smooth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkHearts2314
I love that tote....wish I got one but I dont live close to a store, just a counter
ssad.gif

They don't give it out at the counter? that sucks! i hope i get one with my online order
ssad.gif
i'm greedy.
lol.gif

MacAddict_Sami

Awesome haul.... Hey. question... Do you work at the SDM at Kennedy and Eglinton? If not there's someone who looks EXACTLY like you...

jenee.sum

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacAddict_Sami
Awesome haul.... Hey. question... Do you work at the SDM at Kennedy and Eglinton? If not there's someone who looks EXACTLY like you...

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! C'EST MOI!!! hahahahahahhaa

stalker...

jk lol

I've never seen u before though! Don't think i've ever provided you with my exquisite SDM service.
lol.gif

MacAddict_Sami

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenee.sum
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! C'EST MOI!!! hahahahahahhaa

stalker...

jk lol

I've never seen u before though! Don't think i've ever provided you with my exquisite SDM service.
lol.gif

LOL... I just ran in there on Saturday night, and bought some face cream and gum....I thought you looked familiar and it just all came together now....I've never seen you before either and I am in there atleast once a week
smiles.gif

jenee.sum

Quote:
Originally Posted by stronqerx
wTH i didnt get that bag & i went to the mac store !!!!!!!

aww, how much did you spend? i think there is a minimum purchase to be eligible for the free bag. i couldn't tell you cuz i got wayyyyyyy over what would be considered to be a "reasonable" minimum purchase amount.
mac_addict.gif
maybe they ran out as well?
th_dunno.gif

Latest posts