The Real World: Hollywood

CantAffordMAC

Who watches?

I'm such a freak for Real World drama. First of all, the black guy with dreads..........um can I please have a large order of him, ass naked with a side of potatoes and gravy? He is yummy!
th_drool.gif

But him liking that girl with the boyfriend? Ummm not cool. I do not like her one bit.

To be honest, i don't like any of the girls. I do kind of like the (black, is she black?) girl from philly...but its kind of early to make judgement I guess.

Whats up with Mr. I hate being here, I'm too cool for this show, I'm God? Why did he even audition for the show if he is sooo perfect? He's a psycho.

As for everyone else, boring so far. I'm sorry I don't know anyones names yet. But this season looks hot and drama filled, I can't wait
greengrin.gif
yahoo.gif

aziajs

LOL...you are funny. I haven't watched the Real World in years. I just went to mtv.com to check them out. Ummm...Brianna, the light black girl has the worst hair in the house, dare I say the world. WTF man!??! Greg, the darker black guy is a fool. He just wants attention. As for Kimberly, the blond chick, I could not sit through a whole episode and listen to her talk. You are right, Will is a cutie.

MACATTAK

I watched the first episode. Hopefully it can keep my attention, some seasons can't. It's really going to be interesting the drama "MR. MY SHIT DON'T STINK," brings to this. We shall see......

macchristyy

im loving their house! the most creative so far ive seen compared to the other Real World houses

and theres about to be some huge drama with that blond girl and girl from philly in the next episode!

couturesista

I watched the first episode, I was feeling Will until he started to Judge the girl from Philly with the jacked up do'. At first they were vibin because they're both into music, but as soon as he found out she was a stripper, boom, it was no good. At the end he tried to make nice and apologize but as we all know he is still lookin at home girl sideways. And, the girl with the boyfriend, Will's elemantary school crush, if she has a boyfriend why is she all up in Will's grill and his room, damn it's only the first episode and already she has potentially lost her mind and her boyfriend. This season is going to be hot. OH, what about the one with muscles? He goes crazy later in the season, I think he is on steroids or something! Gotta get off work early for this season
winks.gif

Paramnesia

I never actually seen the real world, they don't air it here as far as I know... possibly on pay tv but I don't have pay tv.

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
LOL...you are funny. I haven't watched the Real World in years. I just went to mtv.com to check them out. Ummm...Brianna, the light black girl has the worst hair in the house, dare I say the world. WTF man!??! Greg, the darker black guy is a fool. He just wants attention. As for Kimberly, the blond chick, I could not sit through a whole episode and listen to her talk. You are right, Will is a cutie.

She definetly does. Come on....are those micros? Who even gets micros anymore, lol....girls were getting those like when I was in middle school (not that long ago, but you catch my drift). if she had a really nice weave instead of that junk, she would be like 10x prettier. Perhaps is she albino? Not a bad thing, just wondering...

I'm not really feeling the other 2 females at all. They seem extremely close-minded. When they were telling Brianna how scary and crazy she is....everyone has a right to their opinions but they just seemed like two scared, silly girls. I think I like Brianna because I have a lot in common with her lol. Ugh I just can't stand the two girls....its like they are living in a perfect world and they have never been around such violence and crazyness. Then WHY are you on the real world? Come on now, get real.
th_rolleye0014.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by couturesista
I watched the first episode, I was feeling Will until he started to Judge the girl from Philly with the jacked up do'. At first they were vibin because they're both into music, but as soon as he found out she was a stripper, boom, it was no good. At the end he tried to make nice and apologize but as we all know he is still lookin at home girl sideways. And, the girl with the boyfriend, Will's elemantary school crush, if she has a boyfriend why is she all up in Will's grill and his room, damn it's only the first episode and already she has potentially lost her mind and her boyfriend. This season is going to be hot. OH, what about the one with muscles? He goes crazy later in the season, I think he is on steroids or something! Gotta get off work early for this season
winks.gif

I didn't like how he was judging her either. He acted like it was just disgusting of her to be a stripper. But I'm sure he's been to a strip club in his lifetime. Guys kill me with that. He was wrong for that....but I like how she broke it down to him (he is still looking at her likeshe's just a nasty stripper...) I thought they might have a little connection going on but apparently he likes girls who have boyfriends.

Crazy white guy, seems like a sweetheart. I like guys with anger problems though...
th_dunno.gif

And the girl with the boyfriend needs to be ashamed of herself. People go on Real World and lose their effing minds. If you go onto the RW in a relationship, don't expect to be in one when you leave. The first episode and she is already in his room and kissing him. And trying to play it off by not saying anything and keeping quiet. And running behind the couch to gossip???
thud.gif
Who does that???

Predictions for this season: Cute black guy/girl with boyfriend will have sex. Point blank period. And she will call her boyfriend crying hysterically. When you get into a predicament like this on the first day/episode, somethings wrong. That means that you planned on/thought about hooking up with someone in the house before you even got there. !

haha I could go on for days I LOVE IT!
lol.gif

juxt123

Brianna-seems nice,her and joey are cute togethor..will is justified in changing his opinion on her..not many people come in such close quarters with strippers..it is going to take time to think about it..people stfu about it COME ON

Joey-reminds me of brad(sandiego),cute..will have problems to work out(anger) and im looking forward to it aw

Greg-kinda feel bad for him..he is obviously immature

Kimberly-seems real and speaks her mind about "racist" things as anyone would in her situation and back round

Sarah-is also immature and needs a lot of growing..i do not blame her..will is sexy and im sure 85% percent of people in her situation plus the alcohol would do the same thing

Will-so sexy..innocent..REALIST in the house

Dave-i dont know much about him..he seems the most mature and is looking pretty fresh

anyways those are FIRST IMPRESSION opinions but these opinions are based on the small warped bits we saw..my opinions changed slightly and suprised me after i went to realworlddairies.com

See how your opinion changes after watching this episodes extra vids..there are alot of extras but i only watched this ones from the first episode

couturesista

I'm wondering what the beef between Brianna and the blonde is about and what will happen when Bri goes to court? Interesting....

tynie626

will is fine as hell!! lol.. i just had to get that out... i was like oh noooo why are u kissin the girl with the bf?!?! lol...
and that internet model guy sucks ass!! he is lame as hell and hes not even cute!!!VOMIT!

couturesista

Quote:
Originally Posted by tynie626
will is fine as hell!! lol.. i just had to get that out... i was like oh noooo why are u kissin the girl with the bf?!?! lol...
and that internet model guy sucks ass!! he is lame as hell and hes not even cute!!!VOMIT!

Did u guys hear when he called his mom and she was like " they need to adjust" ? Ok so ur family is ur pep squad that's pumping u up? Boy Bye!! please spare, us I do think he comes around in the middle of the season, because of the flash forwards they showed him and Will beefin over another girl. I guess Will Scooped his girl. Damn, Will stay chasing girls that are attached! Then again he could just be a man WHORE! Can one of u single gals holla at Will pleaseeee!! U know what's funny, I am obsessed with these reality soap opera's, I can't get enough. U woud think with all my drama I have going on tha twould be enough, HELL 2 THA NAW, I need REALITY TV!!!
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif

pinkkitty08

I wonder what's going to happen between Brianna and the buff guy (Joey). From the previews it looks like they're going to get close. I thought Will was cool until he started to like the girl with the brown hair & boyfriend. I don't really care for her that much. I thought he liked Brianna until he found out she was a stripper. He seems to be very judgemental. We'll see how everything turns out in the end.....

Brittni

I can't believe they choose who they did for the casting! I'm a huge Real World fan and really disappointed... THE HOUSE IS AMAZING! Totally jealous! I'd be surprised if any of them actually get famous after their behavior on this show lol :p

Will - Yeah, he's a cutie. That's about all I can say for now.

Sarah - So what if she has a bf? everyone knows how that usually turns out on reality TV... She's pretty and seems interesting at least! I'm glad she is speaking my mind about huge-ass-nose-way-too-cocky GREG!

Seriously... how the hell did America vote for GREG on the internet? He is soo repulsive to me - his looks AND attitude!

Brianna seems cool, too. She's obviously gonna bring some drama. Her and Joey are cute together.

Joey seems like a sweetheart. He is good looking, too.

Um...the blonde girl and guy? SO forgettable. Why the hell did they pick that blonde chick? Not only is she FUGLY but she's dense! Seriously...if they're gonna put a blonde on...they need to make sure she's a HOT blonde! Think of all the previous blondes on the show. Sheesh. And the blonde guy I have nothing to say 'cause I don't remember a thing about him; as I said, completely forgettable.

/end rant LOL

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittni

Sarah - So what if she has a bf? everyone knows how that usually turns out on reality TV... She's pretty and seems interesting at least! I'm glad she is speaking my mind about huge-ass-nose-way-too-cocky GREG!

Um...the blonde girl and guy? SO forgettable. Why the hell did they pick that blonde chick? Not only is she FUGLY but she's dense! Seriously...if they're gonna put a blonde on...they need to make sure she's a HOT blonde! Think of all the previous blondes on the show. Sheesh. And the blonde guy I have nothing to say 'cause I don't remember a thing about him; as I said, completely forgettable.

/end rant LOL

So what if she has a boyfriend?? Did you just say that? LOL...that is the way things turn out on the real world, but that doesnt make her any less wrong. She was wrong for what she did. But it just shows how much she values her relationship. Like I said...something done that quick...wasn't just coincidence. She knew damn well she was gonna hook up with someone. And for all that, she shoulda just broke up with her bf before she went on the show. They should all do that, lol. Its no different that Dunbar from last season. Except he took it even further. He brought his girl to the house, then actually slept with that whore ashley...sigh. I'm sorry, its just wrong.

Butttttt I do agree with you about the two others in the house. yaaawn. Boring. Every season has to have the nobodies I guess. (was that too harsh) LOL
th_wiggle2.gif

Brittni

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
So what if she has a boyfriend?? Did you just say that? LOL...that is the way things turn out on the real world, but that doesnt make her any less wrong. She was wrong for what she did. But it just shows how much she values her relationship. Like I said...something done that quick...wasn't just coincidence. She knew damn well she was gonna hook up with someone. And for all that, she shoulda just broke up with her bf before she went on the show. They should all do that, lol. Its no different that Dunbar from last season. Except he took it even further. He brought his girl to the house, then actually slept with that whore ashley...sigh. I'm sorry, its just wrong.

Butttttt I do agree with you about the two others in the house. yaaawn. Boring. Every season has to have the nobodies I guess. (was that too harsh) LOL
th_wiggle2.gif

Oh, I did say it! I meant it as I wouldn't expect less from those types of people on those types of shows, you know? I definitely don't agree with it, either! I've personally never cheated and never would - it's so stupid and inconsiderate...lol, sorry if you took it the wrong way!

True. I barely remember "Lacey" (hair dresser?) from the favorite season in the Real World Awards..

Dreamergirl3

Omg this season is driving me crazy already! Kimberly is so ignorant! her and Brianna get in a fight because Brianna wanted to bring a guest over (who works in the music biz she's trying to break into) but rules state u can have only 7 guests in the house, and it was full capacity....so she was pissed and I guess Kimberly reacted to her anger and ran up to her telling her to calm down. Brianna was kinda blindsided but was still pissed so things got heated...but not even THAT heated, until Kimberly started saying "Lets not get ghetto, ok?" Of course (and rightfully so IMO) Brianna got pissed and was saying "what do you mean lets not 'get ghetto' so that's what their fight turned into...

later on that night, Kimberly tells Sarah that she didn't care if Brianna was from "the most innercity blackville." Ooh I was so pissed! Sarah was like "maybe you should watch what you say..."

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamergirl3
Omg this season is driving me crazy already! Kimberly is so ignorant! her and Brianna get in a fight because Brianna wanted to bring a guest over (who works in the music biz she's trying to break into) but rules state u can have only 7 guests in the house, and it was full capacity....so she was pissed and I guess Kimberly reacted to her anger and ran up to her telling her to calm down. Brianna was kinda blindsided but was still pissed so things got heated...but not even THAT heated, until Kimberly started saying "Lets not get ghetto, ok?" Of course (and rightfully so IMO) Brianna got pissed and was saying "what do you mean lets not 'get ghetto') so that's what their fight turned into...

later on that night, Kimberly tells Sarah that she didn't care if Brianna was from "the most innercity blackville." Ooh I was so pissed! Sarah was like "maybe you should watch what you say..."

Wasn't that ignorant as hell? Come on!

Brittni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamergirl3
Omg this season is driving me crazy already! Kimberly is so ignorant! her and Brianna get in a fight because Brianna wanted to bring a guest over (who works in the music biz she's trying to break into) but rules state u can have only 7 guests in the house, and it was full capacity....so she was pissed and I guess Kimberly reacted to her anger and ran up to her telling her to calm down. Brianna was kinda blindsided but was still pissed so things got heated...but not even THAT heated, until Kimberly started saying "Lets not get ghetto, ok?" Of course (and rightfully so IMO) Brianna got pissed and was saying "what do you mean lets not 'get ghetto' so that's what their fight turned into...

word on the street is Joey gets into cocaine while being in Hollywood and ends up going to rehab...then decides staying at the house isn't the right enviroment so he goes home later on.
PrettyBoy goes home too because he doesn't wanna work where MTV employs the cast so he gets booted (so happy about that tho!)

WTF? NEXT TIME YOU'RE GONNA POST SPOILERS DO YOU MIND GIVING US THE HEADS UP. SERIOUSLY, THANKS FOR RUINING THE SEASON.
nonono.gif
nonono.gif
nonono.gif
angry.gif
angry.gif
angry.gif

Dreamergirl3

woah woah, relax. Way to flip out. Even if I did do a *spoiler warning* it probably would have been read anyway. Besides, the clip of the fight with Brianna and Kimberly is posted on mtv.com, that's readily available to everyone.

eta: removed the other info that isn't out yet, re: joey and greg. if you change your post so you're not quoting me, it won't be ruined for anyone else.

Latest posts