the sea extends my lashes~

strawberry

lol
th_LMAO.gif
at the title..heheh.i am out of idea..

well this was the look when i'm out with my friends last tuesday..it took me a while to upload it coz my internet being dumbed..hehe..

DSC02528-1.jpg

DSC02527.jpg

DSC02529.jpg

face:
revlon colorstay
mac studio fix powder
mac blot powder
cheap blusher
tong.gif

eyes:
blue shadow from the lancome colorfocus quad
torquise (hope i spell it right
tong.gif
) and silver from wales pallete
mac carbon
mac fluidline
avon brow pencil
highlights is from the accentuate sculpt duo
the eye concealer is from NYC perfect & reflect kit and i mixed it with orangey nude rimmel lipstick *lol*
rimmel waterproof mascara

i dont wear any lipstick at that time coz i was waiting for my friends to pick me up..

and this is my lash extention...yeay!!
yahoo.gif

u can see HUGE difference compared to my original lashes which is barely to seen lashes..lol!

DSC02533-1.jpg

p.s: sorry this pic is too big. i already resize it but it seems to dont want to.

and another natural look i did to show my lashes..

DSC02546.jpg

i used all the same products for my above fotd except that i dont wear any concealer here for my undereyes..hehe..u can see my eyebag..boo
thmbdn.gif
!!

strawberry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Mac
How long do your lash extensions last? They look fab!

i think it depends on the person itself, if you know how well to take care of it, perhaps it will stay longer. as for me, i dont think it will last longer than a month as i always rubbing my eyes..
thmbdn.gif

anyway, thanks ladies...i'm so glad you all like it coz i do as well! hehehe...
th_DANCE.gif

Heiaken

the firts look is my fav, the turquoise look so good wiht your fair skin and your dark hair.

User49

I love the first picture! The colours are so bright and beautiful on you! Thanks for sharing!

Heiaken

the firts look is my fav, the turquoise look so good wiht your fair skin and your dark hair.

strawberry

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjoybeingagirl
I love your eyelash extensions! I want to learn how to do that. Do you know what brand/company they are?

it is by LASH beLONG Eyelash Extension Kit..

thanks...
tong.gif

Latest posts