The softer side of smoke

blazeno.8

So I haven't posted in a really long time and this look is nothing exciting, but I enjoyed it.

Eyes:
UDPP
Brown Fluidline (Dipdown?)
Blacktrack Fluidline
Vanilla pigment
Reflects Gold Glitter
Evening Aura
Cross Cultural
Show Stopper
Black Black pigment
Gold Mode pigment
Black eyeliner

Face:
Smashbox Photo Finish primer
Concealors
Foundations
Her Blushing Cheek
Ripe Peach
Nars Albatross

Lips:
Hodgepodge l/l
Fresh Salmon l/s
Kumquat l/g

On my nails I had a fading glitter look with Reflects Gold, a yellow gold from Milani, and 3D Gold glitter. I couldn't get any good pictures of it though.

blazeno.8

Thanks guys.
Ok. I first put UDPP all over the eye. Then I put Dipdown on the lid and blended it out. I put Blacktrack on the upper lash line and blended that upwards in with the Dipdown. Next I put Evening Aura (a golden cream) on the brow bone and put a dusting of Vanilla Pigment over that. I blended Cross Cultural into the crease and into the brow highlight. Then Show stopper went all over the lid and I used it to line the bottom eye. I put Black Black near the lash line and brought it up into the Showstopper. I finished off by highlighting the tear duct with Gold Mode and the brow area with Reflects Gold Glitter. Black pencil eyeliner went on the tightline and waterline, and black liquid liner on the upper lash line.
I tend to apply blush further back on my cheeks (rarely if ever to the apples directly) and I mixed ripe peach and HBC. The Albatross when where a highlight would normally go.

Latest posts