the stuff i carry on a daily basis

dielikedisco

ok so this is only the stuff that i keep in my bag on a daily basis - not alot of MAC yet, but that should change after xmas. if anyone wants specific names/colors of products, just let me know. i hadn't originally planned on posting these pictures so the stuff isn't really laid out in a way thats easy to label everything.

eyeshadow2.jpg

eyeshadow1.jpg

brushesandsuch.jpg

all.jpg

mskitchmas

this is a fun thread! would you mind if we added to it? showing what we all carry in our bags on a daily basis?

dielikedisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by mskitchmas
this is a fun thread! would you mind if we added to it? showing what we all carry in our bags on a daily basis?

definitely, i'd love to see what you guys all carry around daily.

dielikedisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacVirgin
nice!..... oh and i like the colors in the silver pots
smiles.gif

haha, i LOVE the eyeshadows in the silver pots.. they were super cheap - 99 cents a piece and are incredibly pigmented.

mskitchmas

Okay so here's what I tote around...I left my powder on my desk at work...so I had to draw in a stand-in.

day.jpg

Thanks, dielikedisco, for letting us join in...and for the great idea!

dielikedisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by mskitchmas
Okay so here's what I tote around...I left my powder on my desk at work...so I had to draw in a stand-in.

day.jpg

Thanks, dielikedisco, for letting us join in...and for the great idea!

you're very welcome.
nymphette is on of the l/g's i have in my bag at all times too.. it's just not pictured.

how do you like the MAC bag you have? i'm highly tempted to get it next time i go to MAC, but i'm a little hesitant because i need something that will fit everything.. rather than using 2 seperate bags the way i am right now.

Latest posts