The Twitter Thread - post all here

concertina

Re: Anyone have a Twitter?

Nah, no ones that interested in my life.
winks.gif

Seriously though, I think they're neat!!

rbella

I still don't know what the hell it is, but this is what it says on wikipedia:

"Twitter is a free social networking and micro-blogging service that allows users to send "updates" (or "tweets"; text-based posts, up to 140 characters long) to the Twitter web site, via the Twitter web site, short message service (SMS), instant messaging, or a third-party application such as Twitterrific or Facebook.
Updates are displayed on the user's profile page and instantly delivered to other users who have signed up to receive them. The sender can restrict delivery to those in his or her circle of friends (delivery to everyone is the default). Users can receive updates via the Twitter website, instant messaging, SMS, RSS, email or through an application. For SMS, four gateway numbers are currently available: short codes for the United States, Canada, and India, as well as a United Kingdom number for international use. Several third parties offer posting and receiving updates via email."

Here is the link to the twitter website: Twitter: What are you doing?

Love Always Ivy

basically its like facebook's status but like the whole site and you can edit it via text message. its kinda like a site for people too lazy to make whole livejournal/vox posts, but wanna put short bursts of updates on the web.

ppalada

ya, it seems neat..i recently signed up and im just trying to get used to updating my status. I am still neutral as to what i think about it, the concept seems pretty cool tho.

mtrimier

mine would be too boring. i keep going to the site, thinking about registering, then go 'naah.' good luck with it, though.

MissDeViousDiVa

yea some of my friends don't even reply to messages I send them, I doubt any of them would be that interested in mine if I signed up

the concept is cool though

rbella

I'm trying to think of anyone who might care about what I'm doing...Nope, nobody!!! J/K, I'm too damn lazy. Sending a text message is already to much for me. I'm not all that tech-savvy.

macaholic13

Twitter?

I just got twitter so I could follow the MAC artist at Fashion Week and I was wondering if any of you girlies have it?

ashleydenise

Re: Twitter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by macaholic13
I just got twitter so I could follow the MAC artist at Fashion Week and I was wondering if any of you girlies have it?

what's their link?

I have a twitter! twitter.com/ashbe

joann_

I twitter but I'm not consistence.. I post mostly my workouts! But maybe Ill start reviewing make-up for ya'll.

xxprettyinblkxx

Oooh, I just got involved with Twitter
th_DANCE.gif
...i like it, but i dont think my friends are at all interested in it hahaha
cutey.gif

xbrookecorex

MHMMMM love posting random thoughts throughout the day, since I always feel guilty if I want to make 10 posts a day on my livejournal!

Add me, same username as here
smiles.gif

Latest posts