The UK Royal wedding!

sayah

Are you watching? What do you think of Kate's makeup? Are you crushing on Harry?
cutey.gif

rockin

William and Harry are on their way to the Abbey, and no, I don't have a crush on Harry - I think he's awful. I don't like men that like to get drunk

sayah

I don't like younger men (I'm a bit of an old) so Harry is out for me, but I love Kate's energy and that her eye makeup tends to stand out!

rockin

I'm rather older than him too LOL

The bride is just leaving for the Abbey. I like what I can see of her dress - very classy!

sayah

Me too, I like that she keeps it pretty young and fresh while still HM-appropriate!

rockin

Wow, I love the dress!! She looks stunning

It reminds me a bit of Grace Kelly's dress

LMD84

the kiss was dissapointing! i know they had two but they were quick kisses! it should have been a longer one! i absolutely loved kate's dress hair and i think she did a great job on her make up :)

Miss QQ

lol!

I love both kate's dresses. So exciting to see all the fans lined up along the streets.

LMD84

i was chatting to my mum about this and she agreed that kate looked beautiful - so elegant but still so down to earth and lovely :)

nunu

[quote name="LMD84" url="/forum/thread/174880/the-uk-royal-wedding#post_2114060"] i was chatting to my mum about this and she agreed that kate looked beautiful - so elegant but still so down to earth and lovely :)
[/quote] Exactly! she looked like a princess!

Miss QQ

lol me too! The next day her dress is beautiful as well. The wedges are pretty and adorable!

Latest posts