There is a Party in My Head - All of the Guests Are ME! (Huge FOTD collection)

Colorqueen

Okay guys, since I have not been here for a few months hardly at all, I thought I would give you a treat and post a smattering of some of the FOTD's I have done in the last few months.

All of them are marked and are measuring to meet the 600x800 pixel max, so I hope you can see them all okay.

And as always, if any of this needs to be fixed, please let me know and I will fix it- sometimes I forget a rule or two when posting- a bit rusty, I guess.

xvanityxwhorex

Re: So? I have Multiple Personalities....What's the Big Deal?(HUGE FOTD collection)

these are so fun, and vibrant! i think my fave is the 4th one, where youre wearing the white top, really love the cheeks on that one! fab

Colorqueen

Re: So? I have Multiple Personalities....What's the Big Deal?(HUGE FOTD collection)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xvanityxwhorex
these are so fun, and vibrant! i think my fave is the 4th one, where youre wearing the white top, really love the cheeks on that one! fab

*chuckle* that was the day that I got all dressed up to go somewhere and ended up not being able to go! HAHAHAHa

I hate it when that happens because then I have to take off all of the makeup and clothing to change and it took me SO long to get it all together.

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmindik
you are a beautiful, colorful, talented lady, I love looking at your fotds

Thank you! That is such a sweet wonderful thing to say.

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by glittergoddess27
I like the eyes on the third pic down from the top. I just love how you change around your look in every pics. Very creative!

That was the day I was coming home from vacation and had on all of the blues and purples, etc.

I never get to go to a MAC counter hardly ever, but this time, I happened to pass by a counter and stopped to see Moonbathe. I went nuts when I saw Firespot.

But I can not wear MAC shadows because they vanish on me. So, I wanted to try it out. In desperation, I put it on the center lids and loved it so much that I use it often now. It is one of the few MAC shadows i can actually use if I apply it carefully.

HAHAHHAA

Amazing what can launch you into a new idea, isn't it?

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdirenzo
I love your red and black hair!!! It looks awesome!

Thanks- me too- it is one of my favorite looks. Makes the MU easy too- more on the simple side.

entipy

Yes, that red and black hair is just awesome, and your eyes are gorgeous!!! I love all the colors.

gohgoomah

wow these look awesome! you look like a different person according to your makeup/hair!
i love the 9th look!

kimmy

i really like the last look, i don't think i've ever seen you in anything other than bold colours, but you look gorgeous in toned down colours too!

KeshieShimmer

You seem so FUN, your daughter must feel so lucky!

I saw those Milani runway colors just today, though the placement of the color blocks in the palette seem weird.

Antigona

I just looove the pic where you have dark hair and a red top you look georgous on it! Love the change of look in each foto too!

Latest posts