This is what I've been up to...

~LadyLocks~

Hello my sweets, oh how I've missed thee!

Sorry I've been MIA, I've been really busy these days. Plus I've been alittle under the weather because of the pregnancy but I'm happy to say that lately I've been feeling better but, I still have my days *sigh*.

Anyway, here's some stuff I've done at school. I've also posted some in the say cheese, take a lookie. http://www.specktra.net/showthread.p...844#post772844

This first look is 60's Mod

Mac Studio Tech NC25
Mac Studio Fix NC25
Mac Chromecake in Cool Pink
Mac Carbon
Mac Pro Lash
Ben Nye concealor in flesh
Random lashes provided by the school that had no lables :\

Picture3694-1.jpg

Picture3701-2.jpg

Bridal
Mac Face and Body foundation in C2
Mac Studio Fix NC15
Mac Brown Down
Mac Seedy Pearl
Mac Trax
Mac Sketch
Mac Pro Lash
Mac Teddy Kohl e/l
Mac Powder Blush in Razin
Mac Powder Blush in Hushabye
Mac Spice l/l
Mac Prrr l/g

Picture3931-1.jpg

Picture3936-1.jpg

Drag day, most fun! Please excuse his crazy brows. They were so hard to cover up and I'm not a Photoshop Pro just yet.
Mac Studio Tech in NC15
Mac Studio Tech in NC25
Mac Stufio Tech in NC40 (contour)
MAC Studio Fix Pastel in Shivering White
Private Label Hot Pink
Mac Sketch
Mac Power Point in Black?
Mac Pro Lash
Mac Wedge
Mac Powder Blush in Bright Coral
Mac Lip Lacquer in Veneer
Glitter on browbone and lips
Lashed provided by school, not sure brand.

Picture5941-1.jpg

Picture5921-1.jpg

And for fun, him and his twin brother. His mu was our demo by our teacher. They were such goopd sports haha.

Picture632-2.jpg

As always, thanks for looking!

mzjae

You did such a great job! But where are the pictures of you? I hope you're doing good & your pregnacy is good too. I'm so jealous you go to mu school. I wish I was there. =[

~LadyLocks~

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzjae
You did such a great job! But where are the pictures of you? I hope you're doing good & your pregnacy is good too. I'm so jealous you go to mu school. I wish I was there. =[

Thanks hun! We did mu on eachother so these are looks that I've done. Honestly though, I haven't really worn mu all that much lately. I just don't feel the need to these days and when I do, I keep it simple. At school, we weren't allowed to wear mu because it was gonna get washed off anyway. Guess I just got used to not wearing anything. But now that I've been feeling better, I'm getting the urge to pick up my brushes and play again =)

hotpink1326

These looks are GREAT!!! You have been very missed, I love your FOTDs. I too was hoping to see a picture of you in here but i guess i can understand not being up to it much. Take care
smiles.gif

Latest posts