Three faces.

Pimpinett

I'm a lurker here, mostly, but I've been trying to document my club and party clothes more lately, which means all of a sudden I have more pictures of my make-up too. These are all from the last one and a half month and so, they're all for clubs and parties and all the photos were taken after we got home in the small hours, so my eyes are red, the t-zone is shinier than it should be and the make-up shows some wear - sorry about that.

And yes, I match my make-up to my clothes. Shamelessly.
tong.gif

I make the clothes, and while I love make-up for it's own sake too, it is mainly part of an entire outfit for me.

All three FOTDS:
MAC Emote, Painterly, Bare Canvas, Point Black
Max Factor Masterpiece WP
Paula Dorf 2+1 For Brows in Pewter
Ben Nye black eyebrow pencil.

olivedrab1.jpg

olivedrab2.jpg

Eyes: Shimma, Chartru, Painterly and a dark grey matte shadow from a Dior palette. Lipstick is MAC Spirit, blush Make-Up Store Carmel.

carmenmiranda1.jpg

carmenmiranda2.jpg

Halloween. Givenchy Ottoman duo and Kryolan M15 e/s, Ardell individual lashes, Face Stockholm Extas blush, Kryolan 212 lipstick.

impassioned1.jpg

impassioned2.jpg

A wedding party. Givenchy Ottoman e/s, Face Stockholm Extas blush, MAC Impassioned - this is Impassioned over Prep+Prime Lips, after 5+ hours of wear, no lip pencil and no touch-ups that I remember. Quite impressive, I thought, without Prep+Prime it bleeds and smudges a lot more than this on me.

Constructive criticism welcome! I like strong lips and neutral eyes, as you can see - thinking of getting Vegas Volt, do you think I could pull it off?

MzzRach

I absolutely love your colouring, so beautiful. You can pull off all of these looks so well! Please keep posting. ;-)

Pimpinett

^Yeah, I'm worried about the orange in VV - I want a coral lipstick, but I'm not sure how it would work with my skin tone.

Thank you so much for the response!

Penn

You are such a classic beauty, your fotds make me think of vita von teese
i love your lips!! did you make the clothes you are wearing yourself? If so you have some mad talent

rbella

Honestly, i hated vegas volt like poison on me, but I think it would be gorgeous on you. You pull off strong lips really well.

Le-Saboteur

You're very romantic looking, I love it. The make up application is flawless!

I'm similar colouring to you and I love Vegas Volt. Do it
smiles.gif

Latest posts