:: Tim Burton Skeleton Inspired ::

haha I only scrolled down to the first half of the pic and then my eyes about popped out when I scrolled down some more!

I love that look, and you go girl for wearing that out, I was sure I was the only person who did stuff like that lol. I have to show that to my husband.

Lessandes

omg that is so cool.....^^

Especially together with those pin-up like eyes......

Oh and I wish I had your eyeshape ...
ssad.gif

hhunt2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kattybadatty
really cool! um, has anyone told you you look just like Christina Ricci!? wow!!!

Yeah, when I was in middle school some kid had said that. I was the "Wednesday" from The Adams Family back in middle school. I was very shy & dressed goth. lol

Otherwise my older cousins from San Diego, Ca call me the "Chubby Angelina Jolie". haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkishstar
Wow! Amazing!

How did people react?

They would stair at me. Otherwise, I had people smile and say "cool".

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaluxri
haha, where did you go? not work i hope! well actually, you do only live once lol

Not to work! Oh hell no... my clients would have thought its April Fools Day come early. But my hubby & I went to a donut shop called "Psycho Donuts", it's like "Voodoo Doughnuts" in Oregon. But it has an insane asylum theme (employees dressed as doctors & nurses) & they have local art work. The donuts are made with unique items like red chilli pepper, malt, pretzels, oreo, etc.

Latest posts