Today was my first day!

Jackie O

At my MAC job! Woo! I was SO excited, thank fully today is a Monday so things were kind of slow so I was able to absorb information better. I'm just really looking forward to meeting and networking with new people, I truly adore this company and worked so hard to get the position. I was a new hire that was originally offered a freelance position. I was told that eventually if I became a permanent hire that I'd have to work at the Macy's counter first and then get "promoted" to the MAC store. But after my interviews they liked me so much that I was hired to work straight into the store, I was shocked because I was told no one here ever gets hired straight into the store! So expectations are very high, and I'm not even a licensed cosmetologist. Just a girl with a passion and a dream that came true!!!

If any of you guys live in the Aloha state and shop at Pearlridge make sure you come by and say hi, ask for Jackie!
greengrin.gif

Tahti

Wow, you lucky lady - that's amazing! Hope the new job goes really well, and a huge congratulations!
heart.gif

Jackie O

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyMochaJess
Congrats again!! From one of your youtube subbies!!!

aww thank you hun! so glad to hear from my fellow youtubers on here
smiles.gif

Jackie O

Quote:
Originally Posted by rei181
pompom.gif

Congrats! I'll have to come by on Vet's Day when I make my way to Oahu.

yeah come by and show some love! lol

lojical1

congratulations Jackie O! I just checked out your youtube channel and will subscribe. Beautiful skin! what shade and what foundation did u use in the catwalk look vid?

Jackie O

Quote:
Originally Posted by lojical1
congratulations Jackie O! I just checked out your youtube channel and will subscribe. Beautiful skin! what shade and what foundation did u use in the catwalk look vid?

thank you so much you are very sweet. I am using Studio Fix Fluid in NW45 and Mineralize SkinFinish Natural in Deep Dark
smiles.gif

Jackie O

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindiaz
Congratulations and i'm going right now to check your channel!

thank you hun I hope you like
smiles.gif

Latest posts