Today's Huge Haul - Oopsie!

emeraldjewels

Hi guys, so the new collections came out in the UK today, so I went to my MAC store to check them out. Of course, I couldn't leave without buying something, or everything
yahoo.gif
. So here's what I got.

SU1HMDAxNjQuanBn-1.jpg

Shadowy Lady, Tempting and Spiced Chocolate Quads

SU1HMDAxNjYuanBn-1.jpg

Blooming, Lightly Ripe, Cult of Cherry, Cherry Blossom and Plum Du Bois

SU1HMDAxNjcuanBn-1.jpg

Vintage Gold, Antique Green and Blondes Gold

SU1HMDAxNjguanBn-1.jpg

And I also picked up Bare Study Paint Pot and Ladyblush Blushcreme.

Also, I got a package in the post today which was 2 Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliners in Zero and 1999. I have never used these before so I'm excited to try them.
th_DANCE.gif

SU1HMDAxNzAuanBn-2.jpg

Wowzers! My bank balance has been hit hard today. I've promised myself no more hauling till my holiday. Although I still have the Ungaro collection to survive
winks.gif

snowflakelashes

Enjoy, you are going to have lots of fun w/ the CoC. My only regret is not getting a backup of lightly ripe its already sold out on the website and its one of the very few lipsticks that i could actually pull off day to day. (And Shadowy Lady Quad is my best friend, right now!

Distinque

nice haul. Your going to love the Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliners...I heart mines! I have 3 backups of Zero

LP_x

Great haul! Is the Cult of Cherry lipglass proper red? Or more plum? It's plummy pink on the website and looks plummy in your photo too, just wanna check from a fellow UK-er!

Latest posts