Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes?!?!?

Juneplum

I KNOOOOWWWWW!!!! i couldn't believe it when i heard it on the radio this morning! didn't she JUST break up with chris klein like 5 MINUTES AGO!

user2

No june, that was nearly a month but anyway!
I cant imagine my cute Joey Potter kissing my cute Tom Cruise!

mac_obsession

hahahaha I heard it on the radio today...Well he went for the young girl..does that surprise anyone? Yeah Juneplum, but in celebrity status a minute is like 6 months to us non-celebrities..lol shes taller than he is though........

I wish these people would pick someone and stick with them...first nicole kidman, then a bunch of others, then penelope cruz <~bitch is dating matthew mcaugnehey (sp) I love him :\

mac_obsession

lol cause once upon a time he was REALLY hot in a movie called Top Gun. He was soooooooooo hot in that movie, and that was about it lol...Val Kilmer was just as hot, but you dont hear about him so much anymore..

cho0chylan3y

I heard about this on the radio too. I really don't think they're engaged though. Maybe someone's jumpin the gun? I love her shoes when they're arriving at the hotel Marc Jacobs makes the prettiest shoes. I wish i was as rich as her so i could actually buy them!
You wouldn't guess this about her but i also heard on the radio that she smokes 2 packs of Camel(lights maybe? can't remember exactly) a DAY! CRAZY!

HotPink

Katie, you go girl
greengrin.gif

obsessed_girl07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsea
I dont understand why anyone wants his short as..

ha ha ha...ITA!!!!! Loved her with Chris Klein....
cry.gif

amy

Did NOT see that one coming. FIANCEE?! Them crazy darn celebs work fast...*walks away grumbling*

user2

He was so adorable during the "Vanilla Sky"-premiere in Berlin! He stayed nearly 2 hours on the red carpet and he gave me an autograhp and I have at least 500 pictures of him while he's writing it....he looked sooo handsome!

amandamakeup

I just seen in on the news..im sorry, but thats gross. I dont like her! not just cause shes dating him,,, i just never liked her.!
(shaking my head in discust)

notevenjail

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandamakeup
I just seen in on the news..im sorry, but thats gross. I dont like her! not just cause shes dating him,,, i just never liked her.!
(shaking my head in discust)

I've never liked her either
nonono.gif

cinkiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_obsession
lol cause once upon a time he was REALLY hot in a movie called Top Gun. He was soooooooooo hot in that movie, and that was about it lol...Val Kilmer was just as hot, but you dont hear about him so much anymore..

hmmm and what about Cocktail and Risky Business...... grrrr

lemurian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsea
I dont understand why anyone wants his short as..

Not only is he short, but he's got the biggest, most jacked-up grill I've ever seen! I do remember him having braces awhile back and thinking "FINALLY!".. maybe it's not so bad anymore
smiles.gif

Latest posts