Tom Ford Fall 2015

katred

Specktra Bestie
Our first peek at what looks to be a MASSIVE collection! How big a loan will you be applying for? http://www.reallyree.com/2015/05/tom-ford-fall-2015-color-collection-swatches.html

Medgal07

http://www.reallyree.com/2015/05/tom-ford-fall-2015-color-collection-swatches.html
We've been stealing about it all afternoon in the TF thread. ladies fasten your seat belts---we're in for another wild
Tom Ford ride-----admiring quite a few of these lovelies.

Medgal07

So excited!!!!
yahoo.gif

mango13

I really hope there is more than one eye product(not counting the blush/eye compacts). I was expecting the summer style palette, but in mahogany packaging.

Medgal07

I have been so antsy waiting for the fall collection, even though it was way too early to complain since I only got my summer picks a few weeks ago.

...felt like forever though.
girlhaha.gif
​I got the entire collection and I've only used 2 items
icon_eek.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by mango13
I really hope there is more than one eye product(not counting the blush/eye compacts). I was expecting the summer style palette, but in mahogany packaging.
More NP would be good too!!!!

beauteblogueur

Looking forward to seeing more. The powder for cheeks/eyes and the new creme eyeshadow formula sound really interesting, and I can't wait to see swatches of all the lipsticks. Though I think I'm seeing a few Lips & Boys shades there. Omar, possibly Stavros (I hope!) and Pablo or Jack, and that swatch of Misbehaved reminds me Matthew.

I have to say I wish TF would stop with the duo cheek products and start releasing new singles again instead. I love the white highlighter portion of this one, but the bronzer portion is way too orange for me.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Looking forward to seeing more. The powder for cheeks/eyes and the new creme eyeshadow formula sound really interesting, and I can't wait to see swatches of all the lipsticks. Though I think I'm seeing a few Lips & Boys shades there. Omar, possibly Stavros (I hope!) and Pablo or Jack, and that swatch of Misbehaved reminds me Matthew.

I have to say I wish TF would stop with the duo cheek products and start releasing new singles again instead. I love the white highlighter portion of this one, but the bronzer portion is way too orange for me.
Same here.
iagree.gif

laurennnxox

I need to start putting some coins in my savings account for this! omfg.

Needing like 80% of this collection. Certainly hoping some boys are re-promoted. I love jack soooo much, I'm worried I'll use him all up quickly.

janjirrasan

I need to start putting some coins in my savings account for this! omfg. Needing like 80% of this collection. Certainly hoping some boys are re-promoted. I love jack soooo much, I'm worried I'll use him all up quickly. 
Haha me too no joke! My wallet is currently recovering from the TF summer collection. Definitely think I'll be getting the ombré blushes, the new cream color for eyes, both of those lippies, and the illuminating duo. It's all so beautiful

awickedshape

Our first peek at what looks to be a MASSIVE collection! How big a loan will you be applying for? http://www.reallyree.com/2015/05/tom-ford-fall-2015-color-collection-swatches.html
Gulp. I'll come back to this and cross off as I go Peach Ombre Cream Eye Colour Misbehaved So Vain ( will have to swatch the Antoinette rouge coco)

Latest posts