TomKat

asteffey

Is it weird Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes and Brooke Shields have babies on the same day? Congrats, TK its a girl!

Juneplum

yup, her name is suri.. cnn called her the tomkitten
lol.gif

aquarius11

Yay, the tomkitten has arrived!! Suri is a pretty name!! I wonder if Katie screamed, ha!! God forbid.

Classic Beauty

Ha ha! Awkward turtle at the hospital. Oh if you saw that on perezhilton.com, pretty sure I'm the one who emailed him. *Brush the shouldas off*

mspixieears

On BBC World news online, they said that 'Suri' also means 'red rose' in Persian. I have to confess, that sounds quite nice.

That's creepy though, Brooke & Katie having a baby on the same day, given their...difference in opinion (as publicly expressed via Tom "o' Bedlam" Cruise on post-natal/post-partum depression). Start taking your vitamins, ladies.

(FYI - Tom o' Bedlam is a famous semi-folk madman thought to have existed round 15th-cent Britain, Bedlam being the name of a mental asylum. Neil Gaiman craps on about him ALL the time)

user2

There was a long report on eonline about it, the best part: Father is presumably couch-hopping happy.
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

I really do feel sorry for her... Who the **** is he to say, no painkillers, no noise whatsoever... I really feel sorry for this baby, god knows what its going to be taught as I heard on the news today... it will have a "scientology" upbringing... how the **** is that a way to make your child grow up... Sorry if theres any fans but I really can't ****** stand him!

as_cute_as_pie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie_monsta2504
I really do feel sorry for her... Who the **** is he to say, no painkillers, no noise whatsoever... I really feel sorry for this baby, god knows what its going to be taught as I heard on the news today... it will have a "scientology" upbringing... how the **** is that a way to make your child grow up... Sorry if theres any fans but I really can't ****** stand him!

i agree
smiles.gif

she also sounds like such a pushover for agreein to all this, stand up for yourself!

alurabella

Just to let yall know- a silent birth give themother right to drugs and making noise... its everyone ELSE who has to be quiet. It's just the media making it sound so horrible!

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by alurabella
Just to let yall know- a silent birth give themother right to drugs and making noise... its everyone ELSE who has to be quiet. It's just the media making it sound so horrible!

^^^^yes.

user2

And it always takes two to tango! If she want to follow his rules, have fun!!!

But I just found out that suri is the japanese word for pickpocket!
rofl.gif

Shawna

Quote:
Originally Posted by alurabella

That's good to know. I had to have an emergency c-section and all I could think of was what would have happened to me and the baby if I wasn't allowed to take drugs. As for the noise, I couldn't have said anything if I wanted to, I was too doped up from the spinal
ssad.gif

Wattage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
That's good to know. I had to have an emergency c-section and all I could think of was what would have happened to me and the baby if I wasn't allowed to take drugs. As for the noise, I couldn't have said anything if I wanted to, I was too doped up from the spinal
ssad.gif

Wow, Shawna, glad to hear you made it through OK. I have yet to have any children but I can only imagine the strength both mentally and physically to make it through something like that!

In other news...
I dunno about TomKat - I mean it's cute and all but something just strikes me as off about the whole situation. I get a weird energy from it. Is it just me or does Tom Cruise seem like he kinda lost his marbles somewhere? I have no prob with his beliefs and stuff, but he is just, I dunno, so weird about everything!

:confused:

I bet Suri will be one hot chika though...

Shawna

Well, I heard that he got weird around the time that he fired his long time manager and hired his sister as a manager. She is a scientologist too. I have a feeling that the old manager was just really good at preventing some of Tom's behaviour. I bet he has been like that all along, and it was just kept hidden. The whole thing does seem fishy to me too. I wonder how long they will last as a couple.

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by wattage
...........I dunno about TomKat - I mean it's cute and all but something just strikes me as off about the whole situation. I get a weird energy from it. Is it just me or does Tom Cruise seem like he kinda lost his marbles somewhere? I have no prob with his beliefs and stuff, but he is just, I dunno, so weird about everything!........

I couldn't agree more. I mean, its great if they are happy and all, but his laugh and high-voltage grin almost seem maniacal. I used to work with a woman who had that same habit and she was a wee bit o' the scary! She would laugh and smile like that at everything. Good or bad. It was like she was holding back the rage by laughing.

Well, let's hope he doesn't need a psychiatrist, as that is frowned upon. Oh, and if Katie has any post-partum depression, there is always vitamins! And exercise. Right, Tom?

But on a serious note, correct me if I'm wrong: Scientology, from what I have heard Tom Cruise say in interviews, has "clearing sessions" where you work your way through past emotional scars. Now, they don't believe in psychiatry, but that is kind of what Scientology sounds like. I am sorry if anyone here is a Scientologist and I am getting this all wrong. Just an observation.

Ooooh, I am being glib!!!!!

Latest posts