Tony + Tina glitter eye pencils

ninabruja

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby_love
I'd like to know too. and has anybody ever used the Tony and Tina glitter eye pencils? how do they compare to those?

i bought a ton of those because they were on clearance at marshall's. the tony and tina company went out of business, i think. nothing is on the sephora site and they don't have a website anymore as far as i know..

Katgirl625

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninabruja
i bought a ton of those because they were on clearance at marshall's. the tony and tina company went out of business, i think. nothing is on the sephora site and they don't have a website anymore as far as i know..

Yeah, Tony & Tina is dead as a company. I was talking to one of their former artists last week. They've been gone for like a year (I can't believe I never even noticed)...

She said they were TJ Maxx, Marshalls, and such for awhile (which apparenly horrified all former employees). I see a ton of it on ebay now.

MAC_Whore

Quote:

Yes, I noticed that too! Where did they go? Another question to add to my post!
smiles.gif

lianna

Hmm...I have about 7 of the T&T pencils and they're really pretty but they're a bit rough and tug at my lids. I'm hopng that MAC comes out with a smoother version of them.

Aprilrobin

Giltter? I thought they had "pearl"?

Regardless, the T&T glitter liners are the BEST. I used to manage a shop that sold T&T and accumulated ALL of their glitters liners. SO, if the mac liners were anything like them we'd be lucky.

Though, I've kind of out-grown the glitter so I'm hoping for pearl!

LatinaRose

I have the blue one. It's really pretty, but if it gets slightly warm it turns into a mushy mess. On the other hand, if it is not warm at all it can be kinda rough as mentioned above. My favorite T&T product is the universal color dust.

user3

Quote:

Yes they did go out of business
Here's a thread you can read about when it happened
http://www.specktra.net/forum/showth...highlight=Tony

Latest posts