Too faced cocoa contour kit

cherrylewis

Hello all, I can't help but take notice at Too faced cosmetics cocoa contour kit, having read the pros and cons of the product, the pros basically outweighed the cons, so now I am considering purchasing one, however I am an NC45 in MAC and i hoping the DARK COCOA; the darkest shade in the lit works on my skin tone. Any ideas anyone? If you guys have any suggestions tell me. Thanks much

Candycoatedclos

Hello all, I can't help but take notice at Too faced cosmetics cocoa contour kit, having read the pros and cons of the product, the pros basically outweighed the cons, so now I am considering purchasing one, however I am an NC45 in MAC and i hoping the DARK COCOA; the darkest shade in the lit works on my skin tone. Any ideas anyone? If you guys have any suggestions tell me. Thanks much

Hey!!! So we're working on a contouring campaign which should be going up very soon. Just a quick reference is that i am NC50 and I swatched this and I'm eh on it. The idea is cute but it was too ashy for my liking.

crystalzi

This is probably of no use to you since I'm nw20 but I love this kit. I use the lighter shade to contour and the darker to warm it up and bronze. It goes on really well and blends nicely. I love it so much I gave my anastasia contour kit away. so I can't speak on whether or not the color will work but I think it's good quality. Plus it smells like chocolate!

Candycoatedclos

This is probably of no use to you since I'm nw20 but I love this kit. I use the lighter shade to contour and the darker to warm it up and bronze. It goes on really well and blends nicely. I love it so much I gave my anastasia contour kit away. so I can't speak on whether or not the color will work but I think it's good quality. Plus it smells like chocolate!
I love the chocolate smell! Glad to hear it's working for you! Have any pics?

cherrylewis

Hey!!! So we're working on a contouring campaign which should be going up very soon. Just a quick reference is that i am NC50 and I swatched this and I'm eh on it. The idea is cute but it was too ashy for my liking.
Oh well, I cant wait to see this campaign, i find that for women of color, its sometimes difficult to get the right contour, i prefer powder contours but I want something that is pigmented enough and chalky.

cherrylewis

This is probably of no use to you since I'm nw20 but I love this kit. I use the lighter shade to contour and the darker to warm it up and bronze. It goes on really well and blends nicely. I love it so much I gave my anastasia contour kit away. so I can't speak on whether or not the color will work but I think it's good quality. Plus it smells like chocolate! Thanks much, i myself heard things about the Anastasia contour kit, so I'm trying to stay away from that, however I am at the point that even when it reaches, since I ordered it already, I may just be able to use it as a natural contour.

Latest posts