Topshop Makeup line launched today

InspiredBlue

Home - Topshop

What do you think? Will you try it?

topshopk.jpg

Kirsty

Ooh the packaging in so cute, definately worth a peak. I would hope the quality is good as £8 for eyeshadow/lipstick is on the expensive side. I'm intrigued by the Skin Tint

Look forward to some reviews

Pure Vanity

The eyeshadows and gold highlighter look pretty pigmented. Will swatch next week when I can pick them up
winks.gif

anita22

I think the concepts and packaging are just so cute!

But I have some doubts about the quality of the product.. I think I need to see some good reviews if I'm to take the plunge.

vintageroses

I just watched lollipop26 talking about them! She said that she liked the blushes!
greengrin.gif
There is no Topshop in Aus
ssad.gif
so no topshop make for meeee till i go to Singapore!
greengrin.gif

dirtyprincess

I bought a couple of things yesterday and i love them !
I got the butterscotch blush and the gold crayon,fabulous pigmentation and the staying power is awesome. I went out last night to a gig and they both stayed put and looked just as good when i got home.Id recommend them and ill be going back for more...id post swatches but im not too sure how to post pictures from my iphone !

DollyGirl92

I bought a cream blush, I got it in Crushed Berry and I like it so far, not been able to use it with a good brush for cream blush yet, Will post pics later.

RedRibbon

Quite a few bloggers have reviewed the makeup and it looks pretty good. I'm going to order one or two bits. Topshop also have free delivery until this Friday.

SUMM3RxBABii

The makeup looks real nice. I never shop at TopShop and I always pass by and wonder if the clothes are me. But I will be sure to go in & check out the cosmetics the next time I walk by!

Latest posts