Toxic Britney Halloween look

dnarcidy

I'm a different Britney every year
smiles.gif

EYES
Red and black matte Coastal Scents e/s
CoverGirl black eyeliner all over lid and under black eyeshadow

LIPS
Coral Reef eye dust on top of lip balm (Medusa's Makeup)
Loud Mouth lip gloss by Medusa's Makeup

I made a tutorial of this on Youtube, btw <3

britney.jpg

I don't know why the black looks choppy/pixelated by my eyes in this, but IRL it looked fine.

britney1.jpg

14262_1426883427139_1084381063_3237.jpg

Britney and Zoolander

14262_1426883387138_1084381063_3237.jpg

Needless to say, I LOVE Halloween.

_su

omg you're my hero. 2 years ago i was crazy britney. this year i was 2 britneys!!! i was me against the music britney and circus/ringleader britney. can i see pics of your past britneys?? I can link mine!!!

dnarcidy

Quote:
Originally Posted by _su
omg you're my hero. 2 years ago i was crazy britney. this year i was 2 britneys!!! i was me against the music britney and circus/ringleader britney. can i see pics of your past britneys?? I can link mine!!!

GAH, I love Me Against the Music Britney! That's what I'm doing next year. Please show me pics!

My pics of past Britney's aren't great and don't really show my makeup, but I'll show you
smiles.gif

Freshman year of college- Hit Me Baby One More Time
I don't know if I even WORE makeup, and I didn't bother to do my hair like hers. I was in a bad mood, haha. But I would like to point out the authenticity of the outfit, all the way down to the maroon bra (not visible in this pic!)
And sorry for the somewhat obscene pic.
Picsfromoldcomp051.jpg

Sophomore Year
Slave 4 U Britney
I decided to never wear a blonde wig as Britney, because I would not make a cute blonde. But I still had fun with this look, and people actually knew who I was! You can't really see my makeup
ssad.gif

oldpicspart2025.jpg

oldpicspart2022.jpg

Junior Year
Toxic flight attendant

DSCN6497.jpg

DSCN6498.jpg

I can't wait to see your pictures. Do you know what you're going to be next year?? (Or am I the only one who thinks about Halloween a year in advance??)

ReveNoir

Neat! I'd love to do a theme like this for Halloween every year...alas, I haven't dressed up in a couple :S

_su

you are amazinggggggggggggg!!

meeeeee:

4076876530_c8a6a97be6.jpg

and the back:

4076126477_887f523e7c.jpg

me against the music (i didnt try very hard, it was very last minute):

4096729019_64d4a07cfe.jpg

and 2 years ago as crazy/bald britney with the umbrella:

4096734139_1f6d8df92d.jpg

bonus:
my lil sister as slave 4 u britney:

4097496820_babdfdcc03.jpg

and to be honest, if i lose 20 pounds by next halloween, i'd like to attempt toxic nakie/glitter britney. what about you??

dnarcidy

Aaaah, I love it! You and your sister are so cute!
And you really don't need to lose the weight.
I've thought about trying naked Britney too, but I can't be Toxic three years in a row, haha! I think I want to do Me Against the Music. I thought yours looked good! I would've known who you were.

I wish there was more than one day a year when it was acceptable to go out in costume...

Latest posts