Trailer for Michael Jackson's "This It It Tour" Movie

alka1

The trailer was released yesterday:

Michael Jackson's This Is It in HD Video by Trailer Park - MySpace Video

It looks beyond amazing, the perfect comeback for him.. this was going to be one hell of a show
ssad.gif

His voice, dance moves - everything looks fantastic. He looked so excited and devoted to his work. Sigh, such a tremendous loss..
nope.gif

Cinfulgirl

It looks really good, Can't believe he is gone
ssad.gif

I want to see it when it comes out, I imagine many people will
It comes out on my birthday too =]

User67

I am really looking forward to seeing this when it's released! I just hope I can hold myself together through the movie, because my eyes still well up when I see him on TV. Him being gone is just so surreal.

alka1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzVivaGlam
The trailer is so sad. He seemed so full of life and happy to be on stage in it.
ssad.gif

the movie will definitely be very emotional to watch. I've never seen him in concert, except for little snippets/clips that are shown on TV occasionally. To be able to finally see some of his live performances will be a treat to watch.

Today on Oprah they featured a small part of the movie where he sings Human Nature.

OMG. Words cannot describe how eager I am to see this movie, and the best part is, IT PREMIERS ON MY BIRTHDAY!!! October 28th. He looks so good in all the rehearsals. Just like the Dangerous Tour. I miss him so much.

MzzRach

I think the release of this film will break some records.

I will be seeing it for sure. Thanks for the trailer link!

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
me too Rach...seeing it and Buying it if it is sold on DVD

Word up to that, Tish!

MizzVivaGlam

I like that its coming out right b4 Halloween, I heard he was planning on doing something special like a short film or something Halloween themed during one of his concerts b4 he died. Do you know how many kids are going to dress up as him for Halloween? I can't wait to see that lol.

LMD84

wow. it looks like he really put his all into it. i cannot wait to see this when it comes out. i imagine it will be a very emotional night.

Latest posts