Train case question

pinkgirl84

i was looking at sephora.com and noticed the pink limited edition metro train case and i like it alot, but the site does not give good pictures of the inside. i was wondering does anyone own this metro case in silver, black or even pink from sephora?

also please give me good recs for to get a train case with adjustable sides and lots of room for my makeup.

Kuuipo

I have the black metro train case and the pink one!!!They are so sturdy I can stand on them without denting them, and they are padded inside and rubberized inside. I throw silica sachets inside to keep my makeup dry and mold free,since I live in the tropics and its nasty here....soon there will be a limited edition crocodile train case in brown patent whatever,and a gunmetal color one. The black metro is so similar to the MAC one,except less money. I fly alot and bring a ton of makeup with me and need to protect my investment.....these cases are fabulous,and I will probabley get another very soon.
cheerleader.gif

Jacq-i

I have the pink one as well. I love it!! It's so nice since it the dividers are customizable.
smiles.gif

Ms. Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuuipo
soon there will be a limited edition crocodile train case in brown patent whatever,and a gunmetal color one.

Sounds great!:cartwheel:

I'm planning on purchasing the pink one & hopefully one of those other new ones.

Latest posts