traveling with LOTS of MAC, and a toddler... HELP!

allie02044

I will be flying 3000 miles, with a TON of makeup, and a 3 year old. I need help, as to how to carry my makeup with me! (i will be doing makeup for a wedding, so i have to bring a lot of it) I have a huge traincase on wheels, but i dont think that it will fit as a carryon, and i DEFINITLY dont want to check it! does any company make some sort of case that looks kind of like a messenger bag, but has compartments and stuff?? thanks for any help!! ((pictures would be great too!!)

Jessica

When I have to travel with my 15 pans I take a wash cloth and pad each one individually. And of course they stay with me on the plane. So far so good...no broken pans
smiles.gif

allie02044

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica
When I have to travel with my 15 pans I take a wash cloth and pad each one individually. And of course they stay with me on the plane. So far so good...no broken pans
smiles.gif

yeah... thats a good idea. i will probably do that. but i also have a TON of other stuff too! lippies, pigments, foundations, etc. etc.

mac_obsession

Id go with a padded bag, and bring it on and keep it under your seat, or whatever...Pigments Id put into sample jars, or baggies, l/g just put them into a ziplock bag rolled up, foundations you could also put into sample jars if you have big enough ones..I dunno, thats what I did when I went on a trip...I put everything into sample jars and put them in a large m/u bag that I carried around with me heh..

Latest posts