Trying out some Halloween looks!

Lndsy

The first is my version of MissChievous's Sexy Witch tutorial, which I love by the way, so thank you MissChievous!! I am using this for my Halloween costume, where I am going as...a witch! The second is for a friend who wanted to be Medusa, and wanted some kind of mask like makeup. She didn't have any ideas, and I saw this on an old facechart and she loved it but wasn't sure how to go about it. I thought I would try it out and give her some pointers. Both of these were done really quickly, so th real versions will be much neater, and the pics were taken with a terrible camera, as the bf has the good one and is away. Anyway let me know what you think! Enjoy!

1st look: all mac unless otherwise stated

Face:
MSFN
Blushbaby
Eyes:
Bare canvas paint
Bitter
Swimming
Newly Minted
Pharoh paint pot
Ben Nye Chartruese
Ben Nye Iced Gold
Smolder
Blacktrack
Plushlast
Cheapo fake lashes
Lips:
Port Red

2980037566_164bd8834d.jpg

2979181785_92c4259c30.jpg

haha...my hand looks super freaky and giant.
2980038000_1839a63a87.jpg

Look 2:

Eyes
Urban Decay Honey
UD Peace
Freshwater
Blacktrack
Plushlash
Cheapo fake lashes
Omega for brows
Face:
Petticoat
Lips:
Back to Del Rio
Avarice
Violet Pigment

2980008306_534b65772f.jpg

2980008566_e3d2ed3305.jpg

2980008424_9bfb0c482e.jpg

franimal

I love the witch look! I think I am going to try to pull off her look as well for halloween. I really like the look of the Medusa one, but it honestly doesn't SCREAM Medusa at me. Maybe because I think more of green when I think of snakes instead of teal. I am sorry if you weren't looking for constructive criticism, so don't hate me! But I still think both applications look amazing!

Lndsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by franimal
I really like the look of the Medusa one, but it honestly doesn't SCREAM Medusa at me. Maybe because I think more of green when I think of snakes instead of teal. I am sorry if you weren't looking for constructive criticism, so don't hate me! But I still think both applications look amazing!

I know exactly what you mean, I was going to do it in the same colors as the witch look, with the chartreuse and iced gold but these were the colors that she had to work with...or were similar to anyway.

laguayaca

awesome looks! You have beautiful features! Certainly did misschievous justice, her looks are hot!

chantelle8686

ooo thought i noticed that witch look lol...great re do of it by the way....im gonna try that sumtime this week if i have the time.....

Latest posts