Turquoise Jewel e/s? Is it a working name?

InspiredBlue

My sister got this at a MAC press event. (This was last year I think, so it's not from upcoming collections.) It's definitely real, but the only mention I can find of it online is someone selling another "sample" on evilbay.
Does this exist under another name? In that case what is it?

photo1648.jpg

photo1649y.jpg

(Yes, it's shattered, I know.)

Edit: I just realized that "WN" probably means working name, so obviously it is.
smiles.gif

InspiredBlue

She also got this Peach Love (Sheertone Shimmer) blush that I can't find any info about. Does anyone know what this shade this might be called?
photo1651.jpg

photo1652.jpg

photo1650.jpg

InspiredBlue

Oh, I should have mentioned that this was a while ago. Maybe a whole year even.

And as someone will inevitably post - I too find it strange that they hand out products that are not for sale under the same name to the press. They obviously won't get any free PR from it this way.

InspiredBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTasFCUK
It reminds me of one of the eyeshadows from Cool Heat.

From the collection images I am thinking Gulf Stream maybe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
I am sure Erin can tell you more!

Yes, I hope she sees this thread.
smiles.gif

InspiredBlue

Any ideas on the blush? I haven't seen it in person, but from my sisters description I think it is less pink in reality than it looks in the picture.
I'll have both items in my hands tomorrow (ash cloud willing) and be able to swatch them if needed.

purrtykitty

I'm wracking my brain trying to figure out what Sheertone Shimmer was released within the last year, and I'm coming up empty. Hopefully Erin has an idea.

HOTasFCUK

Yup i think its Gulf Stream too, i just couldn't think of the name!

Could be the blush be Fleury?? I don't know why that came to mind.

Latest posts