• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Tutorial Contest Winner June 2007: Black&Green Tutorial for a sunday afternoon

Jayne

Re: Black&Green Tutorial for a sunday afternoon....

oh wow i LOVE this look so much
eyelove.gif

you're gorgeous !!
greengrin.gif

thanks for sharing!

Taj

You look gorgeous ! Very helpful tutorial !

entipy

This is a great tutorial!!! Thanks!
smiles.gif

Janice

This is a great tutorial for a fabulous look! Thanks so much for sharing it with us!
smiles.gif

user79

Stunning! The before and after really shows off how makeup can enhance your natural beauty. Great job.

abisshh

Thanks to all!!!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenovice
You are stunning! Wow! I am about to go buy that eyeliner tommorrow, is it worth the bucks?

Sorry, I don't know the meaning of the word "buck"
hmm.gif
but I can say you that Sephora eyeliner is fabulous!! :thumbsup:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinhLinhLinh
Wow, can you tell/show me how you use the eyekhol so well? I'm always struggling with mine :O(

When I use the eye khol, the eyelids stain a little. After using it I must clean the eyelids with cleaning milk and cotton. In order to use khol, it is necessary to put the rod between both eyelids and to slide it slowly, towards the outside of the eye.
winks.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzreyes
love this! I am espcially interested in the guerlain eye kohl.. I looked up on sephora's website and I just might be crazy enough to buy some! Even though they're about $32 a pop
ssad.gif

khol is a little expensive, but it stays during long time (I have not found any product that lasts as much and I have not either found a product that paints so much). The amount that comes gives for many applications, I have mine for a long time.
th_wink3.gif

Thanks for all your commentaries. It is a pleasure to my to know your opinions!!! :ilike:

makeupgal

Very nice tutorial!!! I want this eye kohl. Eres muy bella!

Esperanza

Wow, you look beautiful in those colours! The makeup is amazing with your brown eyes. Thanks for this tutorial and I hope to see more of your fotd's soon!

yummy411

muchisimas gracias para este tuto! me encanta 'the look'!

ductapemyheartt

this looks amazing. also, the freckle on your lip is supercute.
thanks, doll.

tottui

bello bello belloooooooooooooooooooooo... eres preciosa!! me encanta!. yo estaba buscando un look para usar por fin mis verdes y este tutorial es perfecto!!!!! gracias un millon!!
clap.gif
clap.gif

Latest posts