• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

***Tutorial Contest Winner Sept 09: Neon Lips tutorial***

User67

Re: Neon Lips tutorial (long!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmchick60
My husband thinks you're hot.

LOL, thanks!

User67

Thanks so much for the sweet comments everyone! And no my nails are not mynx, the designs are done with a Konad stamper. If you aren't familiar with what that is, there is a whole thread about it under the Hair & Nail Care forum
winks.gif

L1LMAMAJ

i love this tutorial!!
smiles.gif
so clear and easy to follow. thanks! i will definitely be trying this out soon!

p.s. ur dog is so adorable!
smiles.gif

Pink_Puddleduck

Such a great tutorial I love the tip about using a sponge and concealor to clean up the edges of the eye make up - genious!
smiles.gif

Dulcemiel

thanks for that great tutorial, i learned so much! You are beautiful and your skill is fierce, MUA

BEA2LS

amazing! thank you so much, i always am a fan of your pictures!

cazgh

You look hot with the make up and hot without!

Thank you for sharing
smiles.gif

FlaLadyB

Damn Deanna.. you are one hot mamma! Give all your sweeties a hug and kiss for me!!!
smiles.gif

tvbswifey

Wow meticulously detailed and so clean and pretty! Thanks so much for taking the time to spell it all out -- it really helps newbies like me!
smiles.gif

Latest posts