• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Tutorial: Pigment and Lash Look for AudreyNicole

pumpkincat210

Yay for my very first tutorial! This took awhile I hope it helps some of you out. I changed the lips to something more nude.

You will need:
Face: Studio Fix Nc30
Eyes: Corn s/s, Gracious me s/s, Goldmine e/s, Fuschia pigment, Violet pigment, Grape Pigment, White Pigment Milani black liquidliner, Mac #7 lashes, Zoomlash zoomblack mascara, lash glue
Cheeks: Springsheen Blush, Shimpagne mineralize skinfinish
Brushes:109, 213, 219, 242, 252, 266, sephora all over shader(brow highlight), and a lip brush

courtneyleopard104.jpg

courtneyleopard120.jpg

We will begin with the eyes.
courtneyleopard122.jpg

courtneyleopard123.jpg

courtneyleopard127.jpg

courtneyleopard128.jpg

courtneyleopard130.jpg

courtneyleopard131.jpg

courtneyleopard133.jpg

courtneyleopard134.jpg

Sweep liquid liner across the top lashline, building if you get it uneven. On the outer corners I only had about a quarter of an inch cat eye, barely noticeable. This line will help hide the edge of the fake lashes.
courtneyleopard136.jpg

courtneyleopard139.jpg

apply a thin layer of lash glue on the lash, wait 30 seconds and stick on.. the weight of the glue actually helps guide them on, get the base of the lash next to your lash base. You may have to get close to the mirror.
courtneyleopard140.jpg

courtneyleopard141.jpg

courtneyleopard142.jpg

courtneyleopard143.jpg

courtneyleopard144.jpg

courtneyleopard146.jpg

courtneyleopard147.jpg

Now go back and clean up any lines around the eyes and check all over for blending issues.. Seamless..okay good..
This is the finished Look.
courtneyleopard148.jpg

courtneyleopard152.jpg

courtneyleopard154.jpg

AudreyNicole

Ohhh, I can't wait to try this!! I am waiting on a Grape pigment sample to arrive and then LOOK OUT! Thanks so much for doing this!
smiles.gif

Latest posts