UD Palette Question

luckyme

I recently orederd the AMMO palette and the Deluxe Palette but an unfortunately only going to be able to keep one of them. Which would you choose to keep?

argyle_socks

(First post, yeah!)

Anyway, I, like the majority of people would stick with the delux palette. I think the colors are prettier, and I'm pretty sure that the ammo palette has chunky bits of glitter in it, while the deluxe seems more shimmery. At least that's the way it seems.
But then again, I am a MU n00b.
greengrin.gif

chickenkebob

DEFINITELY the deluxe palette. It has a great variety colors and you can use it for so many looks. neutrals, bright, exotic. it's awesome. PLUS, i think their deluxe shadows are much more creamy and easier to work with than their other eyeshadows like the matte ones.

clamster

Both are GREAT palettes. Deluxe obviously won. It's annoying how the 3 UD palettes(besides deluxe) contain the same colors such as shattered, chopper, oil slick, etc... I wish each palette had totally diff. colors.

clwkerric

Wow, I'm very suprised that there was such a far better vote for Deluxe... I have both and I always grab my Ammo palette... (I have 2). I absolutely love it.

Latest posts